PDA

View Full Version : Reporting Bugs in Hyper Scape

Knot_A_Furry
08-12-2020, 03:09 AM
While I was waiting for the game to load I was playong around in the practice area to get used to the weapons and hacks. While messing around with Ball and Slam I had the idea to try out if I could double the vertical leap from both and came to find out if you use Slam while inside Ball it will not damage anything, just push them away. At first I thought maybe I had missed to I tried a few more time but it always just seemed to knock the training dummy aside without doing the normal 30 damage. I dont know if this was intentional or not but I thought id bring it up.

Ubi-Baron
08-12-2020, 12:28 PM
Hi Knot_A_Furry,

Thanks for the report, we can certainly take a look into that to try and get a confirmation.

Could you provide us with a video of that? It will help us with looking into this!

Just to confirm, have you tried it at all in an actual game? It would be interesting to know if it also occurred there.

LightedEx
08-25-2020, 01:51 PM
Hey, I've been experiencing some problems with my sensitivity/aim assist. Apparently it feels like my aim assist is grabbing on to the wall, it goes slower to the right but it goes normal speed on the left. I don't know if its the aim assist because when I turned it off its still the same. It sometimes goes back to normal for a few seconds but then it goes back to grabbing on to something. Its messing with my aim and its really hard to play because it feels so inconsistent.
Hopefully this can be fixed and its not only me.
Thanks

Ubi-Borealis
08-25-2020, 03:42 PM
Hey, I've been experiencing some problems with my sensitivity/aim assist. Apparently it feels like my aim assist is grabbing on to the wall, it goes slower to the right but it goes normal speed on the left. I don't know if its the aim assist because when I turned it off its still the same. It sometimes goes back to normal for a few seconds but then it goes back to grabbing on to something. Its messing with my aim and its really hard to play because it feels so inconsistent.
Hopefully this can be fixed and its not only me.
Thanks

Hello there LightedEx! Welcome to the forums!

Could you possibly send us a link to a video that demonstrates this happening in-game? This will help us to have a better understanding of the issue you're encountering. Thank you!

mystic405
08-30-2020, 09:41 PM
Hello, I am here to inform about a major bug in hyperscape, basically it's a sensitivity problem when Turing the joystick to the right the aim speed is much faster than turning the joystick to the left.

This only happens in hyperscape and not in other games and I connected different controllers they all had the same problem, restarting doesn't fix the bug and I also saw other people complain about this on YouTube and Twitter so this is a common bug

Playing the game with this inconsistent sensitivity bug is really frustrating, I hope you find a fix soon.

Ubi-Karl
08-31-2020, 12:39 AM
Hey mystic405,

Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about the issue you ran into.

As it stands, I can confirm that we have received multiple reports regarding inconsistencies when using controller and this is currently under review by our game team.

I have forwarded information you provided that will hopefully aid us in further investigation.

We do apologise about the inconvenience this is causing in the meantime and should there be any updates, details will be posted here, in our official forums, therefore keep an eye!

FrostFox272
09-03-2020, 10:26 PM
When using the Button Ping preset the clicks on both analog sticks malfunction causing sprint to stop working and crouch to stay as such until the ping button is pressed to stop crouching, and sprint cannot be untoggled unless a full stop is reached which I canít tell if itís a bug or intended.

Ubi-Swaggins
09-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Hey FrostFox272,

I am sorry to hear you are encountering this.

I am not so sure what you are referring to, can you provide a video to illustrate what you are referring to?

FrostFox272
09-05-2020, 02:43 AM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zPSf5-0mOp6wdgz4VCIacwtzn2gIiT4u/view?usp=sharing

Ubi-Shikallum
09-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the video, helped a lot! This is something we are looking into on our end. We recommend you set crouch and sprint to alternate settings, whilst making crouch to toggle

FrostFox272
09-06-2020, 12:36 PM
Alright then, good to know itís being looked into though.

Ubi-Shikallum
09-07-2020, 11:29 AM
No worries :)

Mixtpersonality
10-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Sometimes I'm in a gun fight and It feels like I'm fighting my aim assist (It pulls to the right) or sometimes if feels like my aim assist is completely gone. I feel like there's more weird stuff happening with aim assist as well but it's hard for me to identify it when it happens. I'm a good player with good aim so when aim assist bugs out i can tell something is wrong but i cant always tell what it is and their are many other good players who have the same problem. Twitch-Zytiv is a PS4 player with lots of play time that yall can reach out to for help with this problem.

Ubi-TheBerry
10-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Sometimes I'm in a gun fight and It feels like I'm fighting my aim assist (It pulls to the right) or sometimes if feels like my aim assist is completely gone. I feel like there's more weird stuff happening with aim assist as well but it's hard for me to identify it when it happens. I'm a good player with good aim so when aim assist bugs out i can tell something is wrong but i cant always tell what it is and their are many other good players who have the same problem. Twitch-Zytiv is a PS4 player with lots of play time that yall can reach out to for help with this problem.

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this.

Does this happen when playing with a different controller too?

Mixtpersonality
10-10-2020, 08:42 PM
Yes it does and I know it isn't the controller's fault because I know atleast a dozen other good players who have the same problems with aim assist but just don't know how to report it.

UBI-Froggard
10-12-2020, 12:24 AM
Are you able to capture any footage and provide a link to it where an issue is shown with it? Or is it only something you can feel whilst playing and footage won't really show there's a problem?

We'd need either some footage showing there's an issue, or a good amount of reports from players saying there's an issue here for it to be fully understood and looked into by the game team.

Ubi-Lucipus
10-12-2020, 12:55 PM
If you can share a clip of this happening I can get the feedback on that passed along for you :)

Mixtpersonality
10-12-2020, 05:40 PM
I feel like it's only something you can feel while playing but the thing is most Ps4 players don't know they can report issues here so yall should help maybe put a ingame report system? I'll try to get ingame footage also

Ubi-Lucipus
10-15-2020, 12:25 PM
We've noted certain instances where console players feel like their aim assist is working against them rather than with them to help, I've made sure to add your feedback to the report we have with our team.

For reporting bugs, these can be done via these forums, support (https://support.ubisoft.com/)or the bug report tracker (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/hyper-scape/communitybugreporter) that we have recently implemented :) Will take your feedback about an in-game bug reporter into account too!

Mixtpersonality
10-16-2020, 12:31 AM
I just ran into the aim assist bug not to long ago but i rewatched the footage and you just don't see it in the footage but you feel it in game

Mixtpersonality
10-16-2020, 12:39 AM
The audio bug you can hear some stuff (like slam hack) but you don't hear footsteps or gunshots then a complete separate bug where my screen just shows what appears to be a hyper scape background and doesn't show anything else but i can still move and look around with my character because the compass top of the screen is visible and moves when i move my joystick but all i can see is background of hyper scape building. Got audio bug like 3 times and visual bug 2 or 3 times as well

Ubi-Spud
10-16-2020, 01:48 PM
Hey Mixtpersonality!

The developers are aware of these issues and are looking in to them. If you are able to submit any videos to this thread, feel free as this will be very helpful to them. :)

Ubi-Keo
10-21-2020, 09:39 AM
Thanks for your feedback, we will pass this on to the Hyper Scape team.

Ubi-Milky
10-24-2020, 05:05 PM
Hello Contenders,

Thank you to everyone who has helped report any bugs you have experienced in the game so far.

Going forward we would like all our players to report on these bugs on our new community bug reporting website here
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/hyper-scape/communitybugreporter/issues/report

This will allow you to know if this issue has already been reported to us and the community, saving you effort to need to answer our questions and provide footage.

We will be closing this thread in hope you will help us to report these on our new specific bug reporting website, thank you for your help!