PDA

View Full Version : [anno 1404] some campaign sidequests won't fire

maximillianos
10-14-2020, 07:21 PM
So i'm trying to complete the campaign on hard difficulty + side quests. but during the "lost children" chapter, the sidequests from brother hilarius won't show. it is really frustrating, because i'm very close to getting the emperor portrait now and i've tried replaying this level a couple times already. Any tips or hidden tricks to make these quests fire would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: i fixed it. It was as simple as to just verify the game folders and starting the campaign chapter again.

Ubi-Raziel
10-17-2020, 03:23 PM
So i'm trying to complete the campaign on hard difficulty + side quests. but during the "lost children" chapter, the sidequests from brother hilarius won't show. it is really frustrating, because i'm very close to getting the emperor portrait now and i've tried replaying this level a couple times already. Any tips or hidden tricks to make these quests fire would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: i fixed it. It was as simple as to just verify the game folders and starting the campaign chapter again.

Hello!

We were unable to reach you in time, I'm happy to see it is now resolved :)

I will add that it is resolved in your thread title, so other players can find this solution.

All the best!