PDA

View Full Version : Serial code problem

Typexs96
07-17-2011, 04:41 AM
Hello all, i have serious problem.
I have bought ACB for a long time ago, played it, enjoyed it, created UBI account.
Now i have reinstalled windows, downloaded ACB and have been asked for serial code, which i have lost.
What can i do now?
any help/suggestion?
(srr for bad english)
Already wrote question to support, but no response.

justinpunny
07-17-2011, 06:18 AM

If you have lost your CD-key, then I suggest you wait for Ubisoft SUPPORT to get back to you, if you have already contacted them. They should contact you if you have already opened a Ticket.

They might be able to trace the CD-key from your Account, if you have already registered this game before. Or they might give you a NEW Cd-key for some nominal charge.

So try to contact Support again. There are some sites which sell a LEGIT and a valid CD-key for games, and you can also purchase a Key from them, if you wish. Try to Google search for sites which offer a product key, but keep this as a last option.

Typexs96
07-17-2011, 06:24 AM
How can i open the ticket?
Did you mean write a question on http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com ?

justinpunny
07-17-2011, 09:04 AM

Yes man, but your link is Not working properly.

You can Contact Support via these links:

http://support.ubisoft.com/

http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/...nationalSupport.aspx (http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx)

Mr_Shade
07-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Just to add, the game should allow you to log in with your existing account, and should not require the cd key..

So if you sign in using the same account you used the first time, you will be able to play the game, while support find you the cd key.

Support links with en or us in the link are for certain regions. If you use the links in my signature, the site will direct you to the correct site for your country.

Typexs96
07-17-2011, 03:17 PM
I have reinstalled windows, and for first launch it asks for cd key, which i have lost.
Now i need wait for answer from support ;]

Typexs96
07-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Hello,

If you have already activated the game, it will not ask you for the CD-Key again unless you are logging in with a different account then was originally used. Unfortunately I can not look up the correct account without the key, however if you have any additional Ubisoft accounts please let us know and we can take a look at the account for you.

Fred
Ubisoft Technical Support
Nice? So what can i do now? How can i play ACB?...

Mr_Shade
07-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Typexs01:

Nice? So what can i do now? How can i play ACB?... Supply support with any other Ubi accounts you have?

If the game is not linked to your current one, I guess you tried logging in with that one already?

You must have another - since the game requires an account to be linked?

Typexs96
07-18-2011, 01:05 PM
No i wrote a correct one.

Mr_Shade
07-18-2011, 01:12 PM
No i wrote a correct one.

You should be able to simply sign into the game with that account, and it should just work assuming it is the correct account.

The game should be linked to it and it should not ask for the CD Key.

But make sure you contact support again, and tell them it is linked to your account [this one I'm guessing is your only one after that comment?] - if you still have issues or want to know the CD Key.

Typexs96
07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
I cant simply log in, because game is not giving me option do to it. I need to enter cd key to get option to login, BUT I CAN`T DO IT!

Mr_Shade
07-18-2011, 01:28 PM
I cant simply log in, because game is not giving me option do to it. I need to enter cd key to get option to login, BUT I CAN`T DO IT! Strange, since it should allow you to bypass the CD Key request by logging in when you install the game.

I have installed this and other games a few times, and always get the log in screen - so I'm slightly confused why you did not.

The only thing you can do is wait for support to get back in touch with you.

Make sure you tell them that the CD Key is linked to that account, but you do not get asked to sign in during the install process, so you can't access the game.

Typexs96
07-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Where is the point, game is not giving me option to login,only enter cd key.

Mr_Shade
07-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Where is the point, game is not giving me option to login,only enter cd key. It normally prompts at the same time as the enter CD Key - you should have a button to sign in.

If you have asked to skip the CD key it should prompt you from the launcher.

It should be clear as to what it requires - so I think Ubisoft Support maybe the best option.

Typexs96
07-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Maybe i can skip activation procedure somehow?

Fretsel007
08-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Nice? So what can i do now? How can i play ACB?...

Maybe update your ticket so they could look into it again. If you don't update, they can't help you, if they can't help you, you won't be able to play the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif