PDA

View Full Version : Real Blade

dragon999300
08-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I had my uncle play this game and he loves it. He builds machines for construction and is almost always working with metal if hes not gameing or working. But he showed me a hidden blade hes making well not really the blade he cant make swords and all that but he does know somebody who does. any way hes building the mechanizime that realeses the blade but instead of just having it go down hes making it so it can retrak the blade on its own. Hes trying the ring thing shown in a diagram. Il try to get pics but hes reallygetting secretive about it. if he succedes how much would you pay for it. Just wondering.

dragon999300
08-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I had my uncle play this game and he loves it. He builds machines for construction and is almost always working with metal if hes not gameing or working. But he showed me a hidden blade hes making well not really the blade he cant make swords and all that but he does know somebody who does. any way hes building the mechanizime that realeses the blade but instead of just having it go down hes making it so it can retrak the blade on its own. Hes trying the ring thing shown in a diagram. Il try to get pics but hes reallygetting secretive about it. if he succedes how much would you pay for it. Just wondering.

Vendetta_Z
08-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Very few will go that far in a game.

Me, I finished it the day I bought it and haven't touched it since.

Zain0
08-21-2008, 03:51 PM
I personally wouldn't buy it myself but you could probably get people who are really into it to pay probably over 200 bucks for one, if its done really well, and the way you make it sound, it does sound like that.

Kaxen6
08-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Museum Replicas Limited licensed Assassin's Creed and their hidden blade costs $125

caswallawn_2k7
08-22-2008, 12:44 AM
realy it would depend on the quality and kax's price is alot more than you could get for it as unofficail stuff even if you manage to mass produce it will never be the same. but realy selling it could be more difficult than you think as in some countries flick knives are banned and this would be classed as one.

then if it sharpend or functional you would need permision to sell it as it is a weapon. pluss if it is similar to the one in the game or the one released by the people kax said you would be liable for forgery and breaking copy right laws.