PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft Store] Ubisoft keep delaying my refund

TheNefariousGuy
09-17-2020, 11:57 PM
I recently pre ordered AC Valhalla on my PC and decided to give it back since i was going to buy it on my PlayStation..
So i contacted Ubisoft support on 23 August and they said that it is refundable and that they created a case.(usual process).
I was given a waiting for 5-7 business days for it process(again understandable)
It's been almost 3 weeks and every time i contact them they have the same response

Hello TheNefariousGuy
, Thank you for visiting Ubisoft Store Support today and thank you for reaching back out to us. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the delay in regards to this issue. We have reported your order to our investigation teams for more information regarding your refund status. Once more information is made available, we will follow up with you. Again, we thank you for your patience at this time. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you'd like an update in regards to the status of this issue.
Kind regards,
Kevin H
Ubisoft E-Commerce Support

So what can i do in this situation since i have already given them enough time and am genuinely disappointed in the way this case is being treated.

Ubi-Houck
09-20-2020, 09:42 AM
Hi TheNefariousGuy!

I am sorry to hear about your experience and your disappointment.

After looking into your support ticket, I can see it has been escalated and being looked into. I am afraid there is no way to speed up this process and there is nothing you need to do.

Once we have an update, you will be contacted again via the support ticket and you'll get an email of that.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks!