PDA

View Full Version : I can't find the Gold Edition Pre-order for the Switch

elena_rosv
09-12-2020, 09:28 AM
Hi. I really want to preorder the Gold Edition of Immortals Fenyx Rising but I can't find it anywhere for the Switch. Why is this a case? Please help.

Ubi-Spud
09-16-2020, 12:14 PM
Hey elenarosv!

We do not have any further information regarding the availability of the Gold Edition at the moment. Keep an eye on the forums for any updates regarding this in future! :)

SELongbow64
10-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Found the Switch Gold Edition through the store on Ubisoft's site.

https://store.ubi.com/us/game/?lang=en_US&pid=5f22cdec0d253c0b04b0d9dc&dwvar_5f22cdec0d253c0b04b0d9dc_Platform=switch&edition=Gold%20Edition&source=detail

Ubi-Litten
10-11-2020, 10:37 AM
Thanks for getting in contact and confirming this has now been added to our online store. If you have any further queries, please feel free to let us know nd hope you enjoy the game once it launches.

jeevm
11-01-2020, 04:36 PM
I noticed on the us ubisoft store page for the game that there is a gold edition for switch, (this is also shown on us amazon) but when i go over to europe ubisoft store page this is not an option. will there be a gold edition for switch in europe? or at least a way to upgrade from the standard switch edition to gold edition?

I'm pretty sure switch owners of the game in europe would like to experience the dlc and all the other goodies that come with the gold edition. :p

Starhunter6464
11-07-2020, 09:21 PM
I haven't been able to pre-order neither the standard or gold edition for the switch in Ubisoft's Brazilian site or the Nintendo E-shop. Any ideas when that will happen?

Ubi-Ginge
11-11-2020, 10:40 AM
Hi Starhunter6464!
This will be available closer to release :)

Yuh-Zers
11-13-2020, 09:25 PM
is this physical gold edition for the switch will be available to the canada ubistore before December 2? thanks for answering me , I'm really interested in to buying it but just want to be sure that we could have the pre order bonuses too.

Ubi-Keo
11-16-2020, 11:40 AM
is this physical gold edition for the switch will be available to the canada ubistore before December 2? thanks for answering me , I'm really interested in to buying it but just want to be sure that we could have the pre order bonuses too.

I'm afraid that we have no further information at this time. I can only advise to keep checking the Ubisoft Store website and the official website (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/immortals-fenyx-rising/buy) for updates.

Yuh-Zers
11-17-2020, 01:00 AM
I'm afraid that we have no further information at this time. I can only advise to keep checking the Ubisoft Store website and the official website (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/immortals-fenyx-rising/buy) for updates..

Ok but the pre order payment is in one week , we can purchased it on amazon US but with 35$ of shiping and i'm not sure it will be in french... did I cancel my pre order on the switch store waiting if it will come up on the ubistore or my only option to got "physical" gold edition with "pre order bonus" is to buying it US and shipping it to canada?

Ubi-Keo
11-17-2020, 12:20 PM

Ok but the pre order payment is in one week , we can purchased it on amazon US but with 35$ of shiping and i'm not sure it will be in french... did I cancel my pre order on the switch store waiting if it will come up on the ubistore or my only option to got "physical" gold edition with "pre order bonus" is to buying it US and shipping it to canada?

I can understand your frustration in not knowing what to do in regards to your pre order. But I am unable to advise anything as we do not have any further information at this time.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

juriso
11-19-2020, 07:17 PM
So two weeks before release there are no information about physical gold edition for switch? It would be much easier to know there is no way about how europe markets could receive this stuff than "we dont know" right now i have reserved standard physical edition with knowledge there is GE but for US market only... 100 usd for physical switch GE is lot of money and that extra 33 usd for shipping is just nonsense for europe players, but anyway, it would be much easier to know "no way than US shop and ship" than dunno translated as "no way but we dont want to disapoint players in EU so tense your nerves for something what will never come" at least be honest to us as we really look forward for this game and its dlc content because i dont even see option to preorder SE and season pass separatly on shops nor switch eshop

Yuh-Zers
11-21-2020, 06:12 AM
So two weeks before release there are no information about physical gold edition for switch? It would be much easier to know there is no way about how europe markets could receive this stuff than "we dont know" right now i have reserved standard physical edition with knowledge there is GE but for US market only... 100 usd for physical switch GE is lot of money and that extra 33 usd for shipping is just nonsense for europe players, but anyway, it would be much easier to know "no way than US shop and ship" than dunno translated as "no way but we dont want to disapoint players in EU so tense your nerves for something what will never come" at least be honest to us as we really look forward for this game and its dlc content because i dont even see option to preorder SE and season pass separatly on shops nor switch eshop
gold edition is now available on the canadian nintendo eshop store from today I dont know if its coming for you too :/.. but still , no physical copy in view on the ubistore or amazon CA/EU for the moment.
if you got news of your side just share I'm still in search for a distribution before the november 26 to cancel my nintendo digital pre-order ;)

Kondaru
11-21-2020, 09:51 PM
Nope, still no GE for me in Poland / Europe.

Damn shame - I am on fence as this makes me wonder how much I should trust Ubi to support Switch players in Europe. Currently I am considering not buying for Switch at all, and simply waiting for some significant future promotion for PC. If the game proves good by that time that is - there are quite a few good games for PC, you know... :-(

Sardelllo
11-22-2020, 02:00 AM
Nope, still no GE for me in Poland / Europe.

Damn shame - I am on fence as this makes me wonder how much I should trust Ubi to support Switch players in Europe. Currently I am considering not buying for Switch at all, and simply waiting for some significant future promotion for PC. If the game proves good by that time that is - there are quite a few good games for PC, you know... :-(

GE is now available in the eShop in Germany / Europe

Kondaru
11-22-2020, 10:03 AM
@Sardelllo,

Uh... You mean that Ubisoft EU shop has GE for Switch? Could You please post me a link perhaps?

For me, when I select GE then selecting Switch is no longer possible ( link (https://store.ubi.com/eu/immortals-fenyx-rising---gold-edition/5f22cdec0d253c0b04b0d9dc.html?edition=Gold%20Editi on) ). And since I believe that Ubi shop is the same for all European countries (I may be wrong, but there is EU for me in the shop address rather than country-specific letters), I would be super happy to be wrong.

Yuh-Zers
11-22-2020, 02:01 PM
@Sardelllo,

Uh... You mean that Ubisoft EU shop has GE for Switch? Could You please post me a link perhaps?

For me, when I select GE then selecting Switch is no longer possible ( link (https://store.ubi.com/eu/immortals-fenyx-rising---gold-edition/5f22cdec0d253c0b04b0d9dc.html?edition=Gold%20Editi on) ). And since I believe that U bi shop is the same for all European countries (I may be wrong, but there is EU for me in the shop address rather than country-specific letters), I would be super happy to be wrong.
no physical GE available in EU ubistore store for the moment.Only digital nintendo eshop

Yuh-Zers
11-22-2020, 02:09 PM
if I buy the US edition on amazon then ship it to me is there a way to be sure I can put it in french. maybe i'm just bad but I didnt see the specification anywhere. if someone can help me it would be great.

juriso
11-22-2020, 06:45 PM
Right now, i have options to preorder GE on switch eshop but no physical option available and no info about it too, i can be fine with standard edition, but i want option to buy complete season pass for that 40 bucks, because now only option to buy DLC´s is every dlc separatly for 27 bucks each or complete GE pack and thats simply no-go, moreover i have same idea as someone here, what would happen if i order it from us store, cant it be the way to have it and run it in EU? not sure about it but its almost same price as eshop ge version and definitly cheaper than version standard plus every dlc separatly...

Starhunter6464
11-30-2020, 04:17 PM
Still nothing on the Brazil's Nintendo Eshop or ubisoft and the fenyx's site said it'd pop up starting on the 27th... Game comes out on the 3rd and nothing. Feels unfair.

UbiDork
12-05-2020, 12:14 AM
Hey all!

I'm sorry for the delay in getting to this thread, but I wanted to check in and see if everyone is still having an issue with locating the Gold Edition at this time.

Starhunter6464
12-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Yes i am. Neither versions for the Switch are appearing on the Brazilian eshop. The link on the website goes straight to an english one and when i try to purchase it says the product is not available to my region. I get this is more a nintendo issue than ubisoft but it still bums me out.

UbiDork
12-12-2020, 02:41 AM
Starhunter6464: Thanks for reaching out about this, Starhunter6464! If you're still unable to locate the content, please try contacting your region's Ubisoft Support (http://support.ubi.com) for more information on if the Gold Edition is available within your region.