PDA

View Full Version : [Crash/Freeze] my game dont launch

TuViejaLover
09-10-2020, 04:23 PM
when i tried to start the game nothing happening.
i re installed the game and fix bugs but the problem still

Ubi-Raziel
09-11-2020, 03:47 PM
when i tried to start the game nothing happening.
i re installed the game and fix bugs but the problem still

Hello!

This forum is specifically for Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Which game are you having difficulties with please? We can move you to the correct sub forum and offer the best support :)

Feel free to also provide images of any errors you face, to help describe what you're experiencing.

Thank you!

Nadine929
09-12-2020, 03:26 PM
hello,
You can check your graphic card memory and also the game that your playing. If your PC supports, then it can be the problem of memory..
You can also search for the game and contact their community to get a accurate information about the problem

Ubi-Raziel
09-13-2020, 12:25 AM
hello,
You can check your graphic card memory and also the game that your playing. If your PC supports, then it can be the problem of memory..
You can also search for the game and contact their community to get a accurate information about the problem

Thank you for your help!

I believe the most important detail right now is for us to learn which game it is, then I'm sure everything else will fall into place :)

Nadine929
09-16-2020, 03:44 PM
always here :o

Ubi-Woofer
11-11-2020, 04:40 PM
As these forums for Assassin's Creed Valhalla have been discontinued and replaced by our new forums here (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/549/player-support), I'm moving this thread to our Player Support section for our legacy Assassin's Creed games (https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/189-Assassin-s-Creed-Player-Support) in case you need further support, TuViejaLover. I can only see Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on your account, and these are both legacy Assassin's Creed titles. :)

Let us know if you still need assistance!