PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - Adam and Eve (SPOILERS)

gsosolid
11-29-2009, 03:37 PM
I just had a thought... Everyone is a decendant of Adam technically right? Which means Adam (as is everyone else) is an ancestor to Desmond? Which ALSO makes it possible for Desmond to go back to him in the Animus?

Adam and Eve stole the Apple of Eden, as is obvious after the "The Truth" Video. Maybe AC3 won't be just Desmond going back to 1 Ancestor (if any at all). Maybe he'll go back to a few? And maybe one of thems Adam...

This ideas just hit me now, so I haven't thought of all the things that could prove it impossible blabla so cut me some slack if its completely stupid lol

idrenegade
11-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Its not completely stupid, but I think you're jumping on the bandwagon that everyone is descended from Adam and Eve. Obviously that isn't the case or we'd all be competely mental thanks to genetic defects of inbreeding. Plus in the Truth you see more humans and I doubt the "Gods" took ever human and put them in Eden.

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 03:42 PM
In theorie it must be possible. So ubisoft can do it. More realistic is that such an old memory becomes unclear.

Grafferu
11-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by gsosolid:
Everyone is a descendant of Adam technically right?
wrong, so your whole argument of AC3 falls

Edengoth
11-29-2009, 07:04 PM
It doesn't have to be Adam. He could be replaying Eve. <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Or Steve, if the rumors are to be believed...</span> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

An_Idea
11-29-2009, 07:05 PM
rhyming http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Dudebag
11-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Really? From that video I thought that Adam and Eve were not human (those blue lines over their bodies, what the hell were they?) but only looked a lot like humans.

We all know the story all humans decended from Adam and Eve (which is false btw) but maybe this is true in the Assassins Creed universe. If I am correct and Adam and Eve arent humans but those who came before, Adam and Eve could have used the Apple to influence the evolution of humans thus the Human race did start from Adam and Eve.

gsosolid
11-29-2009, 07:47 PM
The blue lines thing is actually a good point. I didn't take notice of it.

But if they were One of the Super-humans, then who would they be stealing the Apple from? Wouldn't it be theres?

Dudebag
11-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Maybe they have a hierarchy and their leaders wouldnt listen to their theory about the world comming to an end so Adam and Eve stole the apple and created humans so their legacy could live on? Honestly I dont know, but that is my theory at the moment.

Shadowmancer88
11-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Since Adam and Eve rebelled they could be Templars.

Dudebag
11-29-2009, 08:51 PM
I doubt the Templars go back that far, I beleive that the Templars started in the crusades when 10 people discovered the secrets of those who came before and decided to band together.

idrenegade
11-29-2009, 08:59 PM
I think those suits they were wearing were just something for the normal humans to wear. From the video, it looked like all the "Ones who came before" were all wearing black like Minerva. Everyone else, probably just baseline human with those suits. Perhaps they had some function besides making the humans not naked? Then again, maybe the artists just made them wear something to where people would still think they're naked but when it came down to game ratings, they could fight for it saying... "look, they aren't naked".

AcNe92
11-29-2009, 09:09 PM
I hate to ruin everyone's thoughts on this, but the Creators of the world, The people who created the pieces of eden, said that they had once created a world filled with humans and life. But when the humans began to thirst for power war broke out between the two, Humans vs. Creators. Considering that there were more humans, the creator's lose, but they did end up destorying the world and creating a new one. But I believe that they saved some of the good ones. Because in the Truth video, it shows Adam and Eve running and for a split second while they are running you can see a work shop and a man holding a piece of eden. He must represent the evil and Adam and Eve were good. Thats why subject 16 could go back and relive One of their lives.

L3ros
11-30-2009, 09:38 AM
I'm pretty sure Adam and Eve were part of "the ones" that came before and are ancestors of Desmond and Subject 16.
Which would explain the abilities their blood holds.

They are most likely the first assassins as well, look at them run.

PlagueDoctor357
11-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Im thinking that were not all from Adam and Eve but Desmond definately is.

I don't see why people think 16 is special besides his wigging out.

People think 16 and Desmond are related too, we should almost start a topic just to clear that little detail up.

That particular Animus had two subjects in it. 16 and 17.

When it says MATCH FOUND. It's talking about Ezio. As in, the animus is SEARCHING subject 17, and found data that could be used, matching data. Ezio.

I see people getting this confused with 16 and 17 being matches, when that's not the case at all.

Auditore_thingy
11-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Actually i got the AC2 book and it said "Behold the Assassins, children of two worlds!" so I was thinking that it might just be possible they are wAssassins..............

Jedted
11-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Auditore_thingy:
Actually i got the AC2 book and it said "Behold the Assassins, children of two worlds!" so I was thinking that it might just be possible they are wAssassins..............

That's what one of the Glyph puzzles said and made me think that there was a group of "gods" who didn't believe in enslaving humans and so they breeded with them and that's how the Assassins were born. I think that Adam and Eve were just the ones who started the rebellion by stealing the Apple.

As for Subject 16, if we're not going by the belief that all humans come from Adam and Eve(there were other humans in the video), then i think he's just the one in a million of people who are directly decended from them.

Vozlov-3-0
11-30-2009, 06:18 PM
The ones who came before created humans as the slave race.

Using the artifacts to control them.

They either created adam and eve as a seperate project, or bred with humans.

This created the Assassin lineage that Desmond, Ezio, Altair and subject 16 are apart of.

Adam and Eve rebelled ( how they resist the control is yet to be discovered ) and they stole a piece of Eden.

War broke out between the 'Gods' and mankind.

During the war the solar flare happens, destroying much of the earth and it's population.

Some of either faction survive, parts of mankind make peace with the 'Gods' and help make the temples.

The Gods die out for a reason yet to be discovered.

Deity Matrix
11-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Grafferu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gsosolid:
wrong, so your whole argument of AC3 falls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. You won't even believe science, let alone any religion?! This keeps getting better and better.

Nat Geo Explorer study about a year or two ago proved a genetic "Adam" ancestor from the plains of Africa for all future homo sapiens.

Lol, how's that for some "worldly" evidence for you?

Realjambo
12-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Play nicely people http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

godsmack_darius
12-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Yes Jambo, Sorry Jambo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But if you look at the video their are several other beings who look like Adam and Eve, Because of the blue lineson their bodies

thesubmittedone
12-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Ok, can people refrain from making such blanket statements such as "Obviously, that isn't the case" and "wrong, so your whole argument falls" when referring to humans being descendants of Adam and Eve?

Ok, we get it, you enjoy the athiest philosophy of AC so greatly that you feel the need to push that agenda on here as much as possible, but let's not resort to misinformation and brainwashing to do that. There is nothing "obvious" or "wrong" about the belief that humans share a common ancestor, in fact, there is plenty of evidence pointing to it being true.

I find it sad that atheists love to brand all religious people as intolerant or imposing when it seems like so many of them (including the two here) feel the need to spread their ideology with falsehoods and blanket statements. It's as if they witnessed the dawn of humanity themselves seeing how sure and adamant they are in their disbelief of humans theoretical common ancestry.

Maybe these guys have an animus they're not sharing with us and have been watching history unfold? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Grafferu
12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DeityMatrix:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grafferu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gsosolid:
wrong, so your whole argument of AC3 falls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. You won't even believe science, let alone any religion?! This keeps getting better and better.

Nat Geo Explorer study about a year or two ago proved a genetic "Adam" ancestor from the plains of Africa for all future homo sapiens.

Lol, how's that for some "worldly" evidence for you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I meant the Adam in the bible duhhh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif did the Adam in that study had a missing rib ?

@ thesubmittedone
you didn't understand me perhaps...I'm not trying to convert anybody to atheism or push my agenda to anyone, I just made my atheist statement the way the guy who opened this thread made his religious statement. If you blame me, then blame him too.

jasmin-jade
12-01-2009, 04:57 PM
adam and eve have got blue lines over there bodies cos ubisolf really didnt want them to be nude.looking at the angles in the video you would have some pretty nasty shots when they were jumping through the air with the wormeye camera up there ***.thats really it.

imo..they were just real humans and the only ones and they escaped and reproduced and over thousands of years grew into a race.
as for the first race i think they had come to the end of there genetic cycle and went sterile but due to there technology where still worshipped by many humans.

Unclaimed_Legac
12-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Truth Video Explanation form someone else (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2161034708)

This is from another thread but i find this to be a really good explanation and quite a good read about the subject http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

J Saint777
12-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Unclaimed_Legac:
Truth Video Explanation form someone else (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2161034708)

This is from another thread but i find this to be a really good explanation and quite a good read about the subject http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

This is the thread to go to. Not saying this thread isn't intelligent, but, um, just read the other thread.

Grafferu
12-02-2009, 02:19 PM
thx for the link http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I really enjoyed the reading

jimbo11235813
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
When it says MATCH FOUND. It's talking about Ezio. As in, the animus is SEARCHING subject 17, and found data that could be used, matching data. Ezio.

That makes no sense. Why would Lucy load subject 16's DNA sequence if it wasn't being searched? How would she know that Subject 17 (Des) had Ezio as an ancestor? 16 probably experienced Ezio's life (which led Absetgo (sp?) to the discovery of Altair), then the bleeding effect came into effect. So, knowing that Desmond could gain these abilities in a better animus, she searched his DNA for Ezio using Subject DNA, finding the 'Ezio gene' match and gain the abilities without losing his sanity.

Anyway, Adam and Eve. If Desmond is related to 16 (imo, most likely) then Desmond should also have this in his DNA and be able to go back. But the difficulty is finding the gene (16 probably saw it in his dreams frequently and recorded it and hacked into the animus.)

DearDirty
12-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Not everyone were children of Adam and Eve, in the video The Truth there are other humans that appear the same age as Adam and Eve.

Plus the gods spoke of there being more humans, enough apparently to wage war on gods.

MPSai
12-02-2009, 04:47 PM
I think the whole point is Assassins are descended from the two, and the two were a mixture of humans and the First Civilization race, which is why Assassins have extraordinary abilities.

killermoneytree
12-02-2009, 08:33 PM
hmmm, im thinking that the creaters put humans in that "intitution" or whatever it is to mkae something or build..idk. but it seems the gods werent playing nice cause adam and eve run away. but those thins thay have in their bodies, i dont think they are part of their bodies. cause if you look on there left arms i think they have some sort of device on them. and when they finally got out and eve is tells adam to look out, i dont thin she is talking about another person...but maybe the sun. maybe that is when the sun has that huge solat flare and tha appla saved them or something. just an idea

DearDirty
12-03-2009, 02:18 PM
I personally got the idea that Minerva twisted what happened when she was talking to Desmond. She said that they were betrayed but to me it looked as if humans were created only to be their slaves.

Also, just in talking with a friend about possible endings of the whole thing we thought prehaps Adam and Eve had different views after obtaining the Apple.

That Eve became distorted by its power and came to the conclusion that it was best to remove free will while in a roundabout way granting them freewill from enslavement.

It started when we talked about Templars vs Assassins. The Gods themselves have nothing to do with that whole sha-bang so it only leaves humans themselves to have made that quarrel, and the only two humans in a position to lead with different motifs would be those two.

Anyway it was just a thought.

Grafferu
12-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by DearDirty:
I personally got the idea that Minerva twisted what happened when she was talking to Desmond. She said that they were betrayed but to me it looked as if humans were created only to be their slaves.
she didn't twisted nothing, it's quite obvious that humans were their slaves yes, so Minerva and the other "gods" actually felt betrayed when Adam and Eve escaped, defying them

WACKO342
12-05-2009, 08:49 AM
I don't think everyone is related to Adam and Eve, I remember saying there were many Huamns, and you see alot of humans being controlled by a piece of Eden in the truth video.

Millhouse3rd
12-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by KexN:
The ones who came before created humans as the slave race.

Using the artifacts to control them.

They either created adam and eve as a seperate project, or bred with humans.

This created the Assassin lineage that Desmond, Ezio, Altair and subject 16 are apart of.

Adam and Eve rebelled ( how they resist the control is yet to be discovered ) and they stole a piece of Eden.

War broke out between the 'Gods' and mankind.

During the war the solar flare happens, destroying much of the earth and it's population.

Some of either faction survive, parts of mankind make peace with the 'Gods' and help make the temples.

The Gods die out for a reason yet to be discovered.

Let me quote this post for it's a bit aparent that most passed it by and haven't given a second glance. It pretty much sums up the most resonable theory regarding Adam and Eve, and their involvement with the apple of eden.