PDA

View Full Version : il2fb.exe

Mastiff070
03-28-2007, 01:19 PM
il2fb.exe will not shut down remains running in the background and I have to pull up takmanager to end the process.

Xiolablu3
03-28-2007, 01:40 PM
My Girlfriend will not shut up, she keeps talking all the way through The Sopranos.

stalkervision
03-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Xiolablu3:
My Girlfriend will not shut up, she keeps talking all the way through The Sopranos.

Tell her to STFU or your going to take her out and wack her.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

p-11.cAce
03-28-2007, 01:48 PM
My dog always barks when it rains.

Hoatee
03-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Ya, using a tak will do a lotta good.

MEGILE
03-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Give the noob a break people.

ploughman
03-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Is break people like Fame? It burns that il2fb.exe won't shut down. Re-install and see what happens.

Mastiff070
03-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Ploughman:
Is break people like Fame? It burns that il2fb.exe won't shut down. Re-install and see what happens. Did that already it still does not shut down all the way. I have to open task manager then shut it down. Well I see you got a lot of mature people in this room, I guess I'll just roll up this game and get my money back. Faulty product no help from Ubisoft either.

zebulon64
03-28-2007, 07:48 PM

GOOD ONE!

zebulon64
Originally posted by Hoatee:
Ya, using a tak will do a lotta good.

EVEN BETTER!!

zebulon64
Originally posted by p-11.cAce:
My dog always barks when it rains.

THE BEST!!!!!!!!

berg417448
03-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by DSSRapidFire:
il2fb.exe will not shut down remains running in the background and I have to pull up takmanager to end the process.

Try posting this over on the Technical Support/Community Help forum. Maybe someone there will have an idea.

AVG_WarHawk
03-28-2007, 08:51 PM

Surely you can occupy her with something during the broadcast. Sorry, I guess my advice is a mouthful http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

VW-IceFire
03-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by DSSRapidFire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ploughman:
Is break people like Fame? It burns that il2fb.exe won't shut down. Re-install and see what happens. Did that already it still does not shut down all the way. I have to open task manager then shut it down. Well I see you got a lot of mature people in this room, I guess I'll just roll up this game and get my money back. Faulty product no help from Ubisoft either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have to agree with you that most of the responses here haven't been too helpful but I work in the tech support industry for a variety of computer systems and a one liner with the problem generally isn't going to give anyone any idea whats wrong at all.

Now...instead of posting in the General Discussion area (which is where you'll find the crazies) I would strongly suggest that you head off to Community Help where there are people who are genuinely interested in helping people if you are agreeable to helping yourself as well.

The forum is here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/49310655

Good luck!