PDA

View Full Version : Cool AC2 and AC3 idea **spoiler**

proxx9
12-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Ok so heres my view on where ubi is going. Before i say my idea let me just lay some facts on the table.

1. We know that at the end of the game you discover that the piece of Eden has the ability to create illusions (which gives me the idea that other artifacts have different abilities).

2. We also know that Altair is probobly going to be searching for the rest of these artifacts to either hide or destroy.

3. Alot of rumours have been going on that AC2 will take place in a completely different place and time period (which i agree with)

4. Knowing that ubi wants to make AC2 in a different time period they also know how much people love Altair so they dont wanna get rid of him.

So heres my idea: i say that ten years after AC1 concludes Altair finds another artifacts that has the power to stop people from aging. Therefore he can live until he is killed. I think that Altair uses this power to stay alive throughout the centuries to keep looking for the artifacts and continue to change his name to avoid people being suspisious. This could give him time to travel anywhere including Japan (a big suspicion on where AC2 is). This could lead to a huge AC3 twist that Desmond isnt an ansestor of Altair but he is accually Altair himself(remember that when AC1 started Desmonds memory was hazy). Therefore in AC2 and AC3 you play as Altair but he goes by a different name and ofcourse ubi wont tell you that you've been playing Altair throuout the trilogy until the end of AC3.

Just an idea. Personally i think that twist would be awesome. What do you guys think?

kew414
12-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Actually, in my opinion, AC2 will be based on my life, and my efforts to have a successful life. AC3 will then be about my life after I die http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

But srsly, there is about a million other threads about AC2 and 3 you could've posted this in. Aren't people able to reply in other threads anymore? >_<

Oh, and if you talk to Lucy at every chance there is, you learn more about Desmonds past and the assassins, so I think your "Desmond being Altiar" idea won't work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif