PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! I don't know where to go on act 3

Blendmaster3000
11-30-2009, 11:18 PM
I can't find Mario anywhere. Where do I go right after the man in the codex room in the villa tells me Mario already left? Please help!

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 12:03 AM
been a long time since I did that but, I think you should be told where Mario went.

He's gone to a city without you, so grab a horse and go to florence, I'm pretty sure it's florence.

Remember to check the exclamation marks on the map.

Blendmaster3000
12-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Actually, I have searched all of Florence (because I couldn't find Mario), collected all chests, found all the feathers, done everything, explored everywhere (that's available so far), and I can't find Mario. One of my friends said to go left ouside the villa, but he's not there as well.

Blendmaster3000
12-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Ah, and the only exclamation mark on my whole map is the chest in the mansion in the villa, the one for income.

J Saint777
12-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Mario goes to Tuscany/ San Giminano. There you help him kill... No wait, those are spoilers.

An_Idea
12-01-2009, 09:11 PM
<STRIKE>a tip for the future, hit back/select (i think) depending on what console you own to bring up the map, you should see a diamond with an exclamation point, that is where the story will continue</STRIKE>

nvm well in that case, go to claudia and talk with her, once you complete all of the tasks in the villa you can meet up with mario again