PDA

View Full Version : South African servers

xD.PixlZx_HN
08-12-2020, 10:42 AM
Rainbow Six seige has servers with healthy matchmaking and its not free so Hyper scape should have servers in South Africa because the game is free and since SA servers came out in R6S ive seen more people in Southern Africa play seige and i know that will have the same affect with HS and its funfair that the infrastructure is there provided by AWS and Microsoft for Server hosting in South Africa, and yes you're probably gonna say "the game is still in beta" well if people dont like youre game in beta when they lag what make you think that they will come back, so you're just setting your game up for failure, so please bring South African servers like R6S and i promise you youre game will be Huge in Southern Africa.

Ubi-Baron
08-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Hi IIQxkXx,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I've moved another thread on this, and in general we would ask you not to post multiple threads, to the Feedback forums and you can find the thread here (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2259006-South-African-servers)!

Our Community Managers and development teams keep a close eye on content posted by our community there and the backing of other players is always likely to attract their attention.