PDA

View Full Version : I Live In Two Countries

viperwolf02
08-06-2020, 09:01 AM
I have my home in the US and I have a Home in the Philippines. My Bank and Billing address is in the US and this is my first purchase form UBIStore.
Everything(all games) I have purchased through steam in either country works fine.

Here is the problem, I can purchase it through my US account via VPN. However Im afraid it will be Region locked.
If I try to purchase it in the SEA region, I don have a choice to select the proper billing address.

Anyone have experience with this?

Black_Widow9
08-08-2020, 03:06 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums, viperwolf02!

I'm not 100% sure and I don't want to give you incorrect info. I think it'd be best if you reach out to our Support Team (support.ubi.com), who will be able to help.

Thanks

Ubi-Borealis
08-24-2020, 04:24 PM
I have my home in the US and I have a Home in the Philippines. My Bank and Billing address is in the US and this is my first purchase form UBIStore.
Everything(all games) I have purchased through steam in either country works fine.

Here is the problem, I can purchase it through my US account via VPN. However Im afraid it will be Region locked.
If I try to purchase it in the SEA region, I don have a choice to select the proper billing address.

Anyone have experience with this?

Hello there viperwolf02! Welcome to the forums!

Are you planning on ordering the digital version of the game, or the physical version of the game?