PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players to go immersive. No HUD. Higher difficulties. Possible MilSim

ChillyHamilton
08-04-2020, 06:07 PM
I am trying to keep an interest in Breakpoint by playing on higher difficulties with no HUD. If you are interested in playing some immersive gameplay, hit me up. I'm looking for people who are trying to work together as a team, so please have a mic and be willing to adapt a uniform. Sorry, but skull masks will not cut it :p. If you need the gear, we can work together on obtaining it.

I am willing to help you through your story missions if you are new to the game and trying to do it stealthily.

Also, open to MilSim groups if you're looking for "recruits". Just don't try to make me do push-ups. lol

PS4 tag: ChillyHamilton

lorenzocarlo
08-17-2020, 08:48 PM
I would really like to work with you. I Am new to the game but i want to Play at the highest difficulty/ immersive. I Am used to simulation and stealth games. I Am Italian. Ps4 tag boomerangxyz

digitalstrategy
10-18-2020, 11:21 PM
If you are a old enough you should check us out https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2281214-US-Based-PS4-Private-Military-Contractor-Milsim-Looking-for-18-yr-old-new-members