PDA

View Full Version : how do i get executives also in the artic do i need to import everything to there?

LikeA.357
07-29-2020, 06:23 PM
how do i unlock or get executives? also in the artic i cant seem to get my production of molybeam and the aluminum? doesnt seem to be enough places to mine it? what am i doing wrong? or how can i increase the production of those

ruchirrathore
12-10-2020, 12:35 PM
how do i unlock or get executives?

Have a look at this table

Executives
Max occupants per Residence / Complex: 125/500

Max workforce per Residence/Complex: 43/174

Max tax income per Residence Complex: 223/893 credits/min

Needs Satisfied by
Food Luxury Food
Property IntelliWear
Lifestyle BioEnhancers
Mobility Metro Station

Intelliwear can be manufactured locally in Temperate Region, in Nano-Textile Mill. You will also need to setup Flax Plantation (for supplying Flax Fibre),and Microfabrication Hall (To supply Microchips), and setup Silicon Mine (to supply silicon for Microfabrication Hall)

BioEnhancer can be manufactured in Cybernetics Factory on moon only. Setting up base on Moon is damn costly, you will want to credit inflow to reach at least 30 - 40k, or even better. Moon base is damn money sink. So, setup moon base only when your income is well established and you are comfortable in your game play. For Cybernatics Factory, you will also need Kreep Gatherer to mine Rare Earth Elements.

also in the artic i cant seem to get my production of molybeam and the aluminum? doesnt seem to be enough places to mine it? what am i doing wrong? or how can i increase the production of those

For more mining sites, you might need to buy multiple sectors to gain access to more mining sites.

Hope it helps

Happy Playing!!! :o