PDA

View Full Version : Pc release date?

sassinscreed
10-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Is there any official pc release date for revelations confirmed by ubisoft?

kalo.yanis
10-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
Is there any official pc release date for revelations confirmed by ubisoft?

2nd December http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SixKeys
10-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Actually I don't think it's been officially confirmed. GameStop has November 29th marked down for some countries and December 2nd for others, but nobody from Ubisoft has directly confirmed these dates.

BomBerA
10-29-2011, 04:41 AM
29th November is probably the release date for USA and 2nd December is for Europe

sassinscreed
10-29-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by BomBerA:
29th November is probably the release date for USA and 2nd December is for Europe

is it confirmed? i found both those dates but didn't find any i can call official

dxsxhxcx
10-29-2011, 09:05 AM
the only official date announced by Ubisoft is november 15, the other dates are from websites that they (Ubisoft) tell us to not trust regarding to release dates but they (Ubisoft) only seem (at least is what the websites say, that they got the info from Ubisoft, if this is true is another story) to "confirm" new release dates for these websites (the same ones they tell us to not trust.. lol) instead of make an announcement on their official channels... :P

Jexx21
10-29-2011, 09:54 AM
As I said before, it's not even confirmed to be delayed.

There is no confirmed release date at all. That's why Steam just says

'November 2011'

(Also, I'd trust Steam, due to the fact that Valve generally puts up what the developers/publishers what them to)

iN3krO
10-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:

'November 2011'

(Also, I'd trust Steam, due to the fact that Valve generally puts up what the developers/publishers what them to)

Where are u from? USA? In Europe Steam says December 2011, maybe it's the confirmation we needed for the rumors of 29th november USA and 2nd December Europe ?

sassinscreed
10-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:

'November 2011'

steam says december http://store.steampowered.com/app/201870/ but there isn't any exact date

i don't even get why it has to be delayed for pc when there are many games which are released same date for consoles and pc(i would understand if they add some things like directx 11 but they won't)

but if it already is delayed i don't get why is it so hard to say when will it be released

iN3krO
10-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

'November 2011'

steam says december http://store.steampowered.com/app/201870/ but there isn't any exact date

i don't even get why it has to be delayed for pc when there are many games which are released same date for consoles and pc(i would understand if they add some things like directx 11 but they won't)

but if it already is delayed i don't get why is it so hard to say when will it be released </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you from europe aren't you? it seems USA will get the game 4 days earlier then Europe (29th november -> 2nd december)

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

'November 2011'

but if it already is delayed i don't get why is it so hard to say when will it be released </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you from europe aren't you? it seems USA will get the game 4 days earlier then Europe (29th november -> 2nd december) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

November has 30 days only. So it will be released in Europe three days later. November 30 is a tuesday.

iN3krO
10-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:

'November 2011'

Are you from europe aren't you? it seems USA will get the game 4 days earlier then Europe (29th november -> 2nd december) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

November has 30 days only. So it will be released in Europe three days later. November 30 is a tuesday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What has the week day has to do with what we are discusing?...