PDA

View Full Version : OMG Funniest thing ever!!

Crash_Plague
12-31-2007, 07:23 PM
OMG I was just replaying some old blocks for achievements, and the strangest and funniest thing happened!!

Ok, So I was in damascus and was bored so picked a fight with a thug in an area LOADED with thugs. So, I'm in a fight with like 4 thugs and a whole bunch of people, and some guards are watching me fight these guys. Then another thug sees the fight and wants to get into the fight, but the crowd is blocking him. He throws two punchs which hit a guard!

Then the guard draws his sword and starts to slash the thug and then ALL of the thugs run and one yells "Oh my God don't kill me!" and the crowd shatters. The guards chase the thugs with their swords drawn and then like three seconds later put away their swords and walk away.

All this time I was not ONCE exposed or seen suspicious, all the guards attention was on the thugs!

It's times like this that I wish I have a Video Capture Card, would have made such a hilarious video.

So, had anyone else seen any AI to AI interaction in the game?

the_assassin_07
01-01-2008, 06:02 AM
Haha awesome. I haven't seen anything like that but it sounds cool lol.

Zerban_da_Great
01-01-2008, 12:56 PM
You want something funneh? YOU WANT SOMTHEN FUNNEH!?
I was causing mayhem in Acre before fighting Rober De Sable and I was trying to get a big group fof guards for a cool showdown on the docks. However, they kept knocking me in, so I took the fight to the rooftops. However, I was loosing. My Synchronization was at critical and a guard threw me off the (very tall) building. I was ready for a reaload.
I landed in a bale of hay.
I laughed so hard that my parents asked me what the matter was.

the_assassin_07
01-01-2008, 01:16 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Wow man you're so lucky http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

Crash_Plague
01-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Zerban_da_Great:
You want something funneh? YOU WANT SOMTHEN FUNNEH!?
I was causing mayhem in Acre before fighting Rober De Sable and I was trying to get a big group fof guards for a cool showdown on the docks. However, they kept knocking me in, so I took the fight to the rooftops. However, I was loosing. My Synchronization was at critical and a guard threw me off the (very tall) building. I was ready for a reaload.
I landed in a bale of hay.
I laughed so hard that my parents asked me what the matter was.

lolz!!

Almost the exact same thing happened to me!

I love to throw guard off of really tall building and look down at their mangled bodies, so I threw him off and looked down, I couldn't see a body, but I see the guard jump out the hay and then he run aways!! lol.

jcody
01-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
OMG I was just replaying some old blocks for achievements, and the strangest and funniest thing happened!!

Ok, So I was in damascus and was bored so picked a fight with a thug in an area LOADED with thugs. So, I'm in a fight with like 4 thugs and a whole bunch of people, and some guards are watching me fight these guys. Then another thug sees the fight and wants to get into the fight, but the crowd is blocking him. He throws two punchs which hit a guard!

Then the guard draws his sword and starts to slash the thug and then ALL of the thugs run and one yells "Oh my God don't kill me!" and the crowd shatters. The guards chase the thugs with their swords drawn and then like three seconds later put away their swords and walk away.

All this time I was not ONCE exposed or seen suspicious, all the guards attention was on the thugs!

It's times like this that I wish I have a Video Capture Card, would have made such a hilarious video.

So, had anyone else seen any AI to AI interaction in the game?

are you being serious? I didn't think guards responded to the other civilians at all.

That's pretty awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

schoolboytom
01-01-2008, 04:31 PM
@crashplague: lol thats really funny....... thats happened to me sometimes i was caught pickpocketing when the thugs started a fight with me. And as we all know once a fight starts any thug nearby decides to join in...... so as im fighting about 6 thugs the guards come over to see whats happening, they pull out there swords and start attacking the thugs.... all the thugs and the crowd start to scatter everywhere and the guards start to chase the thug down the street. Me being bored as i have completed the game decide to follow only to watch them chase for about 1 minute. lol. 1 MINUTE!!! now thats AI.

Crash_Plague
01-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by schoolboytom:
@crashplague: lol thats really funny....... thats happened to me sometimes i was caught pickpocketing when the thugs started a fight with me. And as we all know once a fight starts any thug nearby decides to join in...... so as im fighting about 6 thugs the guards come over to see whats happening, they pull out there swords and start attacking the thugs.... all the thugs and the crowd start to scatter everywhere and the guards start to chase the thug down the street. Me being bored as i have completed the game decide to follow only to watch them chase for about 1 minute. lol. 1 MINUTE!!! now thats AI.

lol yeah, I noticed that too, they just scared off the thugs, they never hunted them down to kill them.

Haxixexaxin
01-02-2008, 03:09 PM
The only AI interaction i see, is when an enemy archer is throwing arrows at me and i hide between two guards xD Lol they just die instantly xD

Crash_Plague
01-02-2008, 03:41 PM
lol, I guess that counts.

spazzoo1025
01-02-2008, 04:49 PM
i was in a fight, and a guard randomly lashed out with his sword and hit another guard, killing him lol

Crash_Plague
01-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
i was in a fight, and a guard randomly lashed out with his sword and hit another guard, killing him lol

Yeah, that happens to me all the time! Today I was repalying Sibrand's Assassination and when the guards came after me, they were so eager they randomly threw slashs, and then the guards defended themselves from the others, looked like they were all fighting, so I just ran for it, lol.

revoltingbunny
01-03-2008, 07:31 AM
wanna see something funny?? keep punching any begger until they cower and bow down to you... then use you're eagle vision and look at his/her face.

ACthegame
01-11-2008, 07:50 PM
I've seen a beggar ask a thug for money lol

ACthegame
01-11-2008, 07:51 PM
And when there are archers shooting at you they shoot there own dudes by accident. The arrow zips past you into another guys throat lol.

sephris67
01-11-2008, 10:45 PM

Guards don't join in on fist fights.

Crash_Plague
01-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by sephris67:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All this time I was not ONCE exposed or seen suspicious, all the guards attention was on the thugs!

Guards don't join in on fist fights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but when they draw their swords that means that they should be suspicious of you and when they see you in a fist fight they will come after you, but in this case they drew their swords not because they were suspicious but since they wanted to attack the thugs.

Shadowlithe
01-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Whilst on the level where you're supposed to be fighting Robert de Sable, and it turns out that it's a girl instead. I forgot to take out the archers on the rooftops and as I was fighting they kept hailing arrows on top of me and the Templars. It helped me out a whole bunch--I wasn't winning.

Also, on the same battle, I found a glitch where if you perform a combo attack near a wall, you can actually go through it and rest there while your attackers are all trying to run through the wall at you. It's fairly humorous. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dark_Assassin
01-12-2008, 11:20 AM
ive ad 1
i want to that guard complex outside acre for the first time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i took on as many as i could and the archers cept hiting me or the guards and i assassinated a guard (stab to the stomach with hidden blade) and he got hit in the back by two arrows from the archers after that i went to throw them all down the pit in the middle continuasly...made for a gd pic