PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Remastered Bundle - Playable issues with both games

CK75253
07-23-2020, 08:26 PM
I just purchased the Remastered edition of AC3 on xbox One S. I've noticed some pretty bad playable issues. In AC3 when playing as Connor, there are numerous times where the counter just doesn't work. I go to counter a move and the character just doesn't respond. When playing LIberation, there was a Mission in which I had to swim out to a ship and take our 3 guards while remaining undected. I tried about 20 times to hang from the side of the ship and pull the gaurds over, but I couldn't ever get the character to stay in the right spot. She kept going way to far over to the right or the left and just trying to inch her over made her jump to a completely different spot. So, I was always detected. Eventually I had to climp to the top of the mast and take them out that way. There was another place where I had to take out someone undected but couldn't kill them myself so I tried to use a beserk dart to take out the person next to them and every time I used the dart nothing happened. It's been very frustrating up to this point and I've been a huge fan of the AC games.

ZenUp2
07-25-2020, 03:05 AM
Know what you mean. Liberation is very buggy/glitchy.
I had the same problems you mentioned, plus many times the game wont even respond to my key presses, or a particular key(E, etc) at all(I'm on pc).
Tried everything: retracing my steps, quitting/restarting the game, logging out/in of Uplay, etc. Nothing works. Eventually (sometimes) the game will start responding to my key presses again (if I'm lucky), but then later, time after time, the same problem occurs. Another problem I had was when I got to the point I needed to "shoot the barrel" at the roadblock, Use the pistol"), I don't have a pistol. For some reason I'm in either the Slave or Lady persona, so no pistol. Tried picking up a rifle from one of the targets I took out. Nope. (that's another problem: when it says the option to pick something up is there, it usually isn't -.i.e. the game once again will not respond to my key presses. Very frustrating. I like this game, but am close to giving up on it. Anyone know of any fixes/workarounds to these problems?

Ubi-TheBerry
08-10-2020, 12:10 AM
I just purchased the Remastered edition of AC3 on xbox One S. I've noticed some pretty bad playable issues. In AC3 when playing as Connor, there are numerous times where the counter just doesn't work. I go to counter a move and the character just doesn't respond. When playing LIberation, there was a Mission in which I had to swim out to a ship and take our 3 guards while remaining undected. I tried about 20 times to hang from the side of the ship and pull the gaurds over, but I couldn't ever get the character to stay in the right spot. She kept going way to far over to the right or the left and just trying to inch her over made her jump to a completely different spot. So, I was always detected. Eventually I had to climp to the top of the mast and take them out that way. There was another place where I had to take out someone undected but couldn't kill them myself so I tried to use a beserk dart to take out the person next to them and every time I used the dart nothing happened. It's been very frustrating up to this point and I've been a huge fan of the AC games.

Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Please give our PS4 steps (https://ubi.li/eHine) a try. If you're still having trouble after trying these, would it possible to post a video showing this in action?

Thank you!

Know what you mean. Liberation is very buggy/glitchy.
I had the same problems you mentioned, plus many times the game wont even respond to my key presses, or a particular key(E, etc) at all(I'm on pc).
Tried everything: retracing my steps, quitting/restarting the game, logging out/in of Uplay, etc. Nothing works. Eventually (sometimes) the game will start responding to my key presses again (if I'm lucky), but then later, time after time, the same problem occurs. Another problem I had was when I got to the point I needed to "shoot the barrel" at the roadblock, Use the pistol"), I don't have a pistol. For some reason I'm in either the Slave or Lady persona, so no pistol. Tried picking up a rifle from one of the targets I took out. Nope. (that's another problem: when it says the option to pick something up is there, it usually isn't -.i.e. the game once again will not respond to my key presses. Very frustrating. I like this game, but am close to giving up on it. Anyone know of any fixes/workarounds to these problems?

Hey there,

Have you tried verifying your game files (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/25650/Verifying-Games-In-Uplay-UPC/) at all to see if this helps put a stop to these?

Thanks guys!

ZenUp2
09-20-2020, 11:06 PM
Have you tried verifying your game files at all to see if this helps put a stop to these?

Yes, that's always one of the first things I try.
They are verified to be fine, but the problems persist.

Ubi-Borealis
09-29-2020, 02:39 PM
Have you tried verifying your game files at all to see if this helps put a stop to these?

Yes, that's always one of the first things I try.
They are verified to be fine, but the problems persist.

Thanks for letting us know that, ZenUp2!

If you have not already, could you please try the steps from this troubleshooting article (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947). In particular, I recommend that you ensure your drivers are fully up-to-date, and that there are no background applications running that may be conflicting with the game files. Let us know if the issues persists after trying these steps.

Could you let me know the name of the mission you're having trouble shooting the barrel in? Thanks!