PDA

View Full Version : Starlink Switch vibration

roines1987
07-22-2020, 03:41 PM
Hi. Could you please tone down the vibration in Starlink in Switch handheld mode. It was so loud I thought there was something wrong with my Nintendo. Then I googled it and it appears that other people experience the same problem. For me it happens in the menu when changing the attachments. I was actually worried that I had to return mine back to the store because the vibration was really excessive at some point. (update. Not only in menu in game too)

Ubi-Raziel
07-26-2020, 01:58 PM
Hi. Could you please tone down the vibration in Starlink in Switch handheld mode. It was so loud I thought there was something wrong with my Nintendo. Then I googled it and it appears that other people experience the same problem. For me it happens in the menu when changing the attachments. I was actually worried that I had to return mine back to the store because the vibration was really excessive at some point. (update. Not only in menu in game too)

Hey, thank you for contacting us!

I'm sorry the vibration was too excessive and had you think it was a Nintendo issue. This is certainly valid feedback and we'll take it onboard.

You also try checking your in-game settings, as there may be a setting to lower it.