PDA

View Full Version : mouse worries

WTE_Target
01-06-2005, 08:12 PM
G'day all,
Excuse my ignorance and lasyness to search through all the posts on this sight but has any one encountered the mouse dramas I am now.

Firstly when I go to any gunners position in the planes and try to shoot or aim the mouse has absotutely no input yet works fine in all other aspects of the game.

I have been useing the same set up for ages and never had this happen before,though it might be something I have done to settings in game or to tracIr ?

WTE_Target
01-06-2005, 08:12 PM
G'day all,
Excuse my ignorance and lasyness to search through all the posts on this sight but has any one encountered the mouse dramas I am now.

Firstly when I go to any gunners position in the planes and try to shoot or aim the mouse has absotutely no input yet works fine in all other aspects of the game.

I have been useing the same set up for ages and never had this happen before,though it might be something I have done to settings in game or to tracIr ?

LEXX_Luthor
01-06-2005, 08:19 PM
The Patch made you do it?

You probably had autopilot auto~switch on/off when you switch seats to gunner, but a Patch changed it. That happened to me. If you don't get the auto~switch, you can turn on/off the autopilot when in gunner seat. That enables your mouse.

If we are able to help you, you must stick around and help others, from time to time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Wellcome Back to Forgotten Board

heywooood
01-06-2005, 08:31 PM
you might also have accidentally un-mapped the mouse key/keys...is this a problem when you switch pilots?...

Tully__
01-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Find in the controls screen what key you have assigned to the "Toggle Level Autopilot" function. Next time you fly press this key, it should display a message "Autopilot automation on" in the HUD at the right of the screen (if you have HUD on). After that you should be ok.