PDA

View Full Version : Optional objective won’t achieve/unlock

kayleighvc
07-14-2020, 03:57 AM
Hello,

In the mission “A Bitter End” in Sequence 9, I am unable to unlock the optional objective “perform sequential kills (kill streak) -3”. I’ve tried for to get it for about an hour and a half - I’ve tried counter attacks only, regular attacks without being interrupted, and killing several enemies (like 10+) without being interrupted and the optional objective won’t complete.

Early on when I tried to complete it I thought it may not unlock until I moved on and completed the main objective (kill all the officers on board), and I went forward but it didn’t unlock - failed with the red x. Went and replayed the whole mission to get to this part where I’ve been stuck for a while.

Thank you!

kayleighvc
07-14-2020, 02:18 PM
Also, forgot to add that I tried closing the game and restarting my xbox - still seemed to not unlock. Might have some patience with it and keep trying.

kayleighvc
07-14-2020, 08:46 PM
Update!

I don’t know why, but directly going for the officer who is near the ship wheel and killing him and the enemies there triggered the achievement to unlock. So I was able to complete the mission with 100% sync. Hope this helps anyone who may find it in the future :)