PDA

View Full Version : Post-Launch changelogs! Update will be live tonight!

Ubi-Alinoa
07-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Hey Trackmania drivers,

Thanks to everyone for this amazing release, we are really proud to see all of you enjoying the game as much as we do! It's a great pleasure to work around such positive players and we've tried our best this week to correct the most urgent problems players have encountered in the game.

You've probably noticed that you no longer have issues with your records in solo and multiplayer mode. Here are some other changes you will be able to notice after today's update:

+ We've improved the way we validate records in order to detect any inappropriate time on every map alongside some net code improvements. Still have work to do.
+ Fixed an issue where Track of the day would not be available at 7PM CEST in solo play.
+ Rooms should no longer display a wrong amount of players.
+ Fixed an issue where frozen wheels would unfreeze instantly after leaving the ice.
+ Camera 3 from previous Trackmania games is now available in the settings. In order to use it, select "old" for the cockpit view in settings.
+ We've added more information about conversion rate from Standard to Club in the accesses summary page.
+ Depending on the country and time of the year, you may now see advertising. Standard & Club edition can choose to display or hide in the settings of the game.

Thanks!

Ubisoft Nadeo's team

ClearwaterTM
07-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the update! Transparency between the devs and the playerbase is really important, glad to see improvements on this front :D

LucasTeles
07-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Thank you for providing this update. Wishes for doing new upcoming changes in the future. Than you. for listening us about cam 3.

flow.Jussi
07-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Good evening,

thank you for the information and improvements on the game. Howerver I found out, that the cp's are not working corretcly since the reupdate. Times are shown like this (CP1 = 00:00.001, CP2 = 00:00.002 and so on). It seems like most of the other players have got the same issue.

Plese fix this immediately or take back the recent update!

Greetings, Jussi

Darki1993
07-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Seems like the wrong CP-timestamp issue was hotfixed. I had the same problem, then a notification came up than another update is available. After the update it works correctly now.

ChocolateRiderX
07-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Old cam3 is Okay but can I have F1 T-cam position for new Cam3?

u.B.m
09-11-2020, 04:39 PM
changelog ? i mean 1.44gb should have some news ?

Achereto
09-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Scroll a bit down in this forum. The changelog has its own thread.
https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2268530-10-09-2020-New-update-and-changelog!

(might be useful to have the newest changelog always sticky, though)

milksh2ke
09-12-2020, 12:51 AM
my friends, after this update my game is very strange ... i'm driving and simply the game transfers me to a curve that i had already passed, completely forgetting where my car should be right ahead, and time is not invalid , thus getting just red, late, wrong date and time, and the game also takes a long time to get back to the starting point, I feel lazy and very embarrassing with all that is happening in the last few hours, I hope this problem is solved as soon as possible, if I won't have to call the police and the fire department, because the game is on fire, animal, date 11/9/2020 time 8:48 pm

milksh2ke
09-18-2020, 06:36 PM
my game continues with the same problems mentioned,
it takes a long time to get back to the start,
doesn’t come back to the start and floats on camera 7,
time is being devoured by bugs,
this update today helped a lot more was not enough,
9/18/2020