PDA

View Full Version : OT: Need a German translator

JV44_Wubke
09-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Could someone look at this site and find out if
a the F1 tunnel hull is available as a kit or is scatch built

b who makes the engine and is it available

Thanks
http://www.ossis-rc-modellbaushop.de/homep...alt/galerie.htm.

Hanglands
09-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I dont speak German Im afraid, but I do know an Error 404.

mhuxt
09-19-2006, 04:36 AM
If you're talking about the white, red and blue Catamaran, it looks like the hull can be purchased from the site (aus unserem Hause - from our business) but not the motor - Eigenbaumotor means, so far as I know, that the guy built the engine himself.

HotelBushranger
09-19-2006, 07:41 AM
Speaking of translations...can anyone translate this for me please?

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1526/dertagvonwetterhasencleverbatterymassacre1920hx3.j pg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8372/dertagvonwetterhasencleverbatterymassacre1920page2 lw1.jpg

BBB_Hyperion
09-19-2006, 08:17 AM
be aware on the fly translation . Interpunctation from Mars

The Day of Wetter
by E.Sauter

After our Transporttrain, loaded with with the Hasenclever's horsed battery and 20 Pioneers, in whole about 130 to 140 Men, had left Dortmund's Train Station and did drive over Witten to Wetter, we noticed from the threatening attitude of the citiciens that this day will be serious. The first 2 waggons were dismounted, they did carry the horses.
After that the Train was moved 500 Meter away. The Traindriver left us on open field, he disconnected his Trainengine and did drive off. Fast the rest of the unengined train was unloaded and on order from captain Hasenclever that already left the Train on arrival and had contacted the HQ of the Operation (General Watter) a patrol occupied the cityhall. At the same time a crowd partly armed slowly entered the station. We pushed the crowd back with some warning shots. It was ordered to take blind shots the crowd disassembled and silence returned. It didnt take long that we noticed through our telescopes that the surrounding hills were occupied by "Spartasisten". The Situation was getting serious. It seemed like we were not able to get our artillery from the train in time and we have to rely on firearms and maschineguns. All moved to postitions and MGs were distributed and it didnt take long the first shots could be heard. The Fire was returned. The fight did go forth and back and didnt want to see a result. After 3 Hours , Captain Hasenclever ordered to throw the artilery just from the train , even after considering breaking them. North of the Station in the woods enemy presence was increasing. It was possible to bring 2 Aris in position and hit the enemy in the northern wood that good that he didnt try to attack from there again. As already said all hills have been secured by the opposing force .

..next page

they pinned down the artilley and using them was not possible anymore. Thank God we had no losses.

The fight calmed down until mg fire appeared from the church tower , which made it hard for us. The
warrant officer 1 Hans Frielinghaus got an assignment with some men to get the church tower.
The assignment was completed in 10 minutes . About 4'Clock pm (the time i cant remember excatly) the MainMayor (Luno von Hagen) came to negotiate with Captain Hasenclever. Free departure with guns was granted . After the time was meet Hasenclever ordered to Halt and check for injured or death. Only Lt. Peter de Weldige had a small scratch and another soldier had a small injury too. Without a clue we let the opposing force come closer and stick to our arrangement. When they were at 20 to 30 m suddenly they began to shoot. We returned to our position in th Station and starting the hand to hand fighting with handgranates. In masses the opposing force throw handgrantes and most of the men were unable to continue fighting. At the entry of the Stationsheadroom Capatain Hasenclever did give his commands. In the Station entry to road our MG contiously fired. The opposing force was so close that they hit the MG Gunner with the piston of their arms. The gunner was so grabed into the MG that he still continued firing and only after a hard strike he did fall to the ground. I forwarded that at once and at the same time i spoke the message a bullet form 20 m distance hit Capatian hasenclever in the left jaw and and deperated on the right sleeve he was dead at once. The blood was flooding on the floor. A pioneerofficer and 3 Soldiers tried to escape capture by using a private dwelling. Terribly the opposing force raged. Who did still stand was striked down to the floor with the piston and that that was lying was kicked.
After situation calmed down all that were able to stand were brought to hospital in hagen.

11 Dead and all others wounded , it was a hot day for us.

-----------
Not sure what is about tho . This "Spartakisten" were a Communistic Movement.

BBB_Hyperion
09-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Most likely it is describing the 17.March 1920
Red Ruhrarmy (50000) vs Freikorps Lichtschlag

600 Prisoners and Guns , Ari captured Dortmund occupied. According to other historical Data not from this book .)