PDA

View Full Version : Best set-up for friend in UK???Need suggestions......

jamesdietz
01-05-2005, 10:02 AM
I 've got a good friend in the UK who is trying to set up the ideal fig for playing this game.In effect he's starting at Ground zero...but of course he'd like something that will last & be adaptable well into the future( including joystick , TrackIR ,foot pedals etc.) now I have no idea what is available in the UK or what the best suppliers for same are...or for that matter which stores will custom make the best set-up for this friend, but I'm sure you guys out there do ,or can direct him to the right source ( or to FAQ perhaps) I've told him to start looking at this site to get him an idea of what he'll need to know once he gets started , but its sort of Chicken & egg,if you get me? So if you have any suggestions I'll copy them to him & set him merrily along his way....

jamesdietz
01-05-2005, 10:02 AM
I 've got a good friend in the UK who is trying to set up the ideal fig for playing this game.In effect he's starting at Ground zero...but of course he'd like something that will last & be adaptable well into the future( including joystick , TrackIR ,foot pedals etc.) now I have no idea what is available in the UK or what the best suppliers for same are...or for that matter which stores will custom make the best set-up for this friend, but I'm sure you guys out there do ,or can direct him to the right source ( or to FAQ perhaps) I've told him to start looking at this site to get him an idea of what he'll need to know once he gets started , but its sort of Chicken & egg,if you get me? So if you have any suggestions I'll copy them to him & set him merrily along his way....

BSR_Dude
01-05-2005, 10:18 AM
If he wants gear that's gonna last, CH products for Joystick, Throttle and Pedals are the way to go. They aren't cheap but the customer service is second to none.