PDA

View Full Version : Helmschiadd Drachen Armour?

Rakudaton
10-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Sorry for my horrendous spelling.

From what I've seen, this armour appears only to be available from Amazon.com. I live in the UK, and Amazon.co.uk does not sell the edition that has the armour.

Play.com, however, lists an unspecified bonus content as one of its extras (along with the multiplayer characters and extra maps). Is this the armour? If not, what is it? Is there any way that I can get this armour if I live in the UK?

Thanks.

P.S. I have searched the forums for this but didn't find any answer.

Deathgrim666
10-17-2010, 05:09 PM
100% sure its going to be the helm drach armor.

AnthonyA85
10-17-2010, 05:11 PM
and that would be what exactly?

Sorry for my horrendous spelling.

From what I've seen, this armour appears only to be available from Amazon.com. I live in the UK, and Amazon.co.uk does not sell the edition that has the armour.

Play.com, however, lists an unspecified bonus content as one of its extras (along with the multiplayer characters and extra maps). Is this the armour? If not, what is it? Is there any way that I can get this armour if I live in the UK?

Thanks.

I don't know if Amazon.co.uk are going to sell the different editions for the PC (right now they only list the standard edition for PC), if you can, I'd recomend you pre-oder from play.com. The German version of Amazon do list the different editions however, but Amazon.co.uk don't. Hopefully they will soon.

The Armor MIGHT come with the Codex edition, which is the only limited edition we can get in the UK

TronVigilante
10-17-2010, 05:28 PM
If your buying a Special Edition it's going to have the Armor in it. Those are the only insentives that I know of so far:

The Officer
The Harlequin
Dracon Armor