PDA

View Full Version : Prosperity - Level 2 Glitch - Under Siege

shivshav
07-02-2020, 12:01 AM
I want to upgrade Prosperity to level 2. It goes to the cut scene outside of Prosperity with the twins taunting the kids. As soon as this cut scene finishes the screen goes black. And I have to restart. Everything else works fine. I just can't upgrade Prosperity. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I played the Nick Rye mission in the hopes his cut scene would fix the bug. It does not. Initially I couldn't even touch the gun work bench before or even interact with any of the upgrade posts. The only thing the Nick Rye cut scene fixes is being able to interact with the upgrades to go to the cut scene with the twins that glitches it out to black screen with birds singing.

Ubi-Karl
07-03-2020, 06:24 PM
Hey shivshav,

Thank you for reaching out to us, welcome to forums and I am sorry to hear about the issue you ran into.

Do you happen to remember the exact steps you took beforehand, that may have had an effect on this?

I can confirm that issue has been brought up to our game team however reproducing the issue was a challenge, therefore if you do happen to have any additional information on this, let us know!

shivshav
07-16-2020, 01:27 AM
I decided to restart the game which was a shame as I was really far ahead with the side missions and other story missions. This time I only did as instructed. Find Rush, Ethanol, and an extra resident to prosperity. This worked and didn't create a glitch and have so far been able to continue playing.

I think the glitch happened when I played "under siege" before I upgraded to level 2. I cant think of anything else that might have done it other than skipping to far ahead with the side missions and getting more people on my roster that maybe weren't meant to be there just yet?

The doors to prosperity remained open the whole time it was glitching too.

Thank you for getting back to me!

Ubi-TheBerry
07-17-2020, 11:03 PM
I decided to restart the game which was a shame as I was really far ahead with the side missions and other story missions. This time I only did as instructed. Find Rush, Ethanol, and an extra resident to prosperity. This worked and didn't create a glitch and have so far been able to continue playing.

I think the glitch happened when I played "under siege" before I upgraded to level 2. I cant think of anything else that might have done it other than skipping to far ahead with the side missions and getting more people on my roster that maybe weren't meant to be there just yet?

The doors to prosperity remained open the whole time it was glitching too.

Thank you for getting back to me!

Hey shivshav!

Thanks for the update and extra detail.

I'm glad to hear it's working for you now at least, we'll keep a watch for any similar reports.

Much appreciated!