PDA

View Full Version : internet play is smokin' since the patch

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 02:41 PM
Eventhough I've done my fair share of bytching regarding the sound problems since the patch, I've got to admit, internet play is freakin' amazingly smooth. Major props to the techheads for improving this aspect of the game 10 fold! I've played well over 20 hours of online play since the patch and 95% of it has been as smooth as though playing offline. AI planes as well as human controlled planes rarely warp and get jiggy. The only issue of substance holding back this wonderful sim is the sound. They fix that, il-2:FB will be golden.

stubby

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 02:41 PM
Eventhough I've done my fair share of bytching regarding the sound problems since the patch, I've got to admit, internet play is freakin' amazingly smooth. Major props to the techheads for improving this aspect of the game 10 fold! I've played well over 20 hours of online play since the patch and 95% of it has been as smooth as though playing offline. AI planes as well as human controlled planes rarely warp and get jiggy. The only issue of substance holding back this wonderful sim is the sound. They fix that, il-2:FB will be golden.

stubby