PDA

View Full Version : Developers please read

Lombardi_Legacy
01-15-2009, 06:06 PM
the latest glitch is that no units gain expierence on the xbox 360. I recieve no promotions and when i check my battalion, it didn't show that i even deployed the units. I tried resetting my battalion, forfetting all my legendary and elite unts, and it still didn't work. Now im stuck with recruits that will always be that way. Please fix this and if i could return to my previus battalion that would be great also
Todays date is thursday Jan 15

Sithdemon666
01-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Dude I'm going through the same thing you are I got every upgrade and now I can't use them because I only got recruits that won't rank up and won't even say they were in battle :@

- Heljumper117

Lombardi_Legacy
01-17-2009, 06:59 AM
i want to know if they are even doing anything about it. I know several people who have quit playing endwar and this was there last straw. I wish the would at least tell us that there doing something and tell us if they will reimburse us like the last time. If this last any longer, no one will play endwar. The noobies are especially being discouraged because they have a army of recruits. I also have any army of recruits because i stupidly reset my battalion because i thought that was the reason i was not ranking up. I have encountered dozens who have done the same. I still always win but i would like to get promotions to own more