PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!Let'em test it!be patient

Qbeesh800
04-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Do you want to see the next Silent Hunter 3?huh?

Qbeesh800
04-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Do you want to see the next Silent Hunter 3?huh?

fherathras
04-01-2005, 08:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Qbeesh800:
Do you want to see the next Silent Hunter 3?huh? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats wrong with SH3?

runs perfect on my machine

madsarmy
04-01-2005, 09:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fherathras:
whats wrong with SH3?
runs perfect on my machine <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. Sweet as a nut on my machine. Not one ctd or anything.

Qbeesh800
04-02-2005, 05:00 AM
On my mashine sh3 runs perfectly too.
But i'm noty writing about performance.

The only good thing in the game is it's engine.
Let's just say that SH3 is an early BETA version.

smatchimo
04-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Patient? WTH do you think the community HAS been dooing? This isnt a patch rant, but most of the community has been patiently waiting since they purchased PF. If the patch isnt going to be released soon I wish they( ubi,madd ) would just shut the hell up about it. They keep dangling carrots in front of us and then we dont hear anything concrete. Anyway, I believe most everyone IS being patient, we dont need any "voices of reason" to tell us how to behave.

Cheers!

fherathras
04-02-2005, 08:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Qbeesh800:

Let's just say that SH3 is an early BETA version. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so tell me what is wrong with it..

besides wolfpacls and populated ports

3.JG51_BigBear
04-02-2005, 03:17 PM
I think people have been so patient on this one they've started to leave. Patches kept people interested and talking about this game for the last four years. They had a real chance to increase their fan base with PF and I think they're really do their best to screw it up. They have to release this patch soon. These forums are starting to slow down significantly and no amount of testing every makes these patches right. There are always problems. They might as well release it sooner rather than later to get people talking again. Even if they're pissing and moaning (which has always been half the fun of this series) at least they are talking about and playing with the game.

Qbeesh800
04-02-2005, 04:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fherathras:

Let's just say that SH3 is an early BETA version. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Play it buddy and you'll see.
Or see sh3 com. help.

so tell me what is wrong with it..

besides wolfpacls and populated ports <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

marcocomparato
04-02-2005, 04:00 PM
i think you have some right ideas there, bear.

however lets let the professional and industry-proven BUILD MANAGER decide when the game or patch is where it should be. believe me they consider these things.

believe me, these things take time to do right with a high quality standard and a small team

Capt.LoneRanger
04-02-2005, 04:48 PM
SH3 runs fine on my PC. Never had a crash nor a major bug.

The few things that didn't make it in the game will be added later, so what? Some people really should grew up instead of demanding candies like a little child. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

3.JG51_BigBear
04-02-2005, 05:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marcocomparato:
i think you have some right ideas there, bear.

however lets let the professional and industry-proven BUILD MANAGER decide when the game or patch is where it should be. believe me they consider these things.

believe me, these things take time to do right with a high quality standard and a small team <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only advocate a quick release on the patch because of a possible loss of interest and customers. I'm actually not that excited about the patch. I'm kind of leary of a totally reworked FM in this aging game engine which has already begun to show its limitations. Its amazing what they've gotten out of it but its probably a good time to move on. I'd really just be happy with a couple new planes and bug fixes like the old days. Maybe a couple more of those between now and BOB to keep people interested and then phase it out as more time is needed to complete BOB.

ANGST
04-03-2005, 07:24 AM
How about just the planed we were promised at realease that "just didn't fit on the cd" ??

fherathras
04-03-2005, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt.LoneRanger:
SH3 runs fine on my PC. Never had a crash nor a major bug.

The few things that didn't make it in the game will be added later, so what? Some people really should grew up instead of demanding candies like a little child. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my thoughts exactly

GoToAway
04-03-2005, 07:49 AM

Let's just say that SH3 is an early BETA version. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That's funny. SH3 is the best game of the year if you ask me.

I certainly hope that the next patch makes me think of SH3, because that means that it would be great.

cow9th
04-03-2005, 08:22 AM
it has a minor bug that causes the occaisional ctd on some systems.

ports are populated to historic dates, many ppl have found warships at ankor (how boring would it be to know there are ships in the harbour)

runs like a dream here too.

now "Sacred" on the other hand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif buggy........

cow9th
04-03-2005, 08:24 AM
I do however agree that the "didnt fit on cd" line was not helpfull to the community of IL2FB.

i just want the mosquito :&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif i actually stopped bothering to check on the status of the patch to be honest, i have trouble beleiving anything they say these days.

Airmail109
04-03-2005, 11:53 AM
http://www.aoqz76.dsl.pipex.com/Web%20Page%20Components/Wallpaper/Movies/Darth%20Vader%20Face.jpg

I find your lack of faith.......disturbing.

Cess-SGTRoc
04-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I have yet to find any of the problems with SH3 that are being posted.
There must be a version for Europe that is not the same as ours.
There was a patch at the first and I loaded that and it runs fine.

I am having a blast playing SH3, one of the best sims I have played in a long time , of any that have come out in the last year or so.

Qbeesh800
04-03-2005, 06:48 PM
You call everything-does-not-work-as-it-schould-in-sh3 bug a minor bug?!
ok. no more questions here. Have fun.

ps. May some of you will tell me why there are no water reflections for type II and XXI? Of all the bugs this one annoys me most.

Oilburner_TAW
04-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Test? Do they still have the same person testing who approved the Hellcat's windscreen?