PDA

View Full Version : ZERO SIX - Behind Enemy Lines | Third-Person Tactical Shooter zero-six-game.com

red2smok
06-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Doubt I,m first to post but what the hell
Updated SOCOM
Gotta say looks good, details are kinda slim but if the competition is this then

Hopefully they avoid all pitfalls realized in bp, no loot, gear score etc etc

I want realistic game play not access to 50 assault rifles, less is more if done well

Also new VR third person shooter in works thou I can not find link, could be stellar pending input
As in the guy attempting to attach vertical grip to pistol rail, ignore

Still most will wait until new platform drops,
PS5
Happy days

Kean_1
06-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I heard it was coming out for console so it got my attention.

Ghost416
06-07-2020, 06:13 AM
Oh, another SOCOM successor? What is this, the third or fourth one now?

rugby_dog
06-07-2020, 07:48 AM
Oh, another SOCOM successor? What is this, the third or fourth one now?

What have the others been out of curiosity?

RaulO4
06-07-2020, 08:15 AM
man it kills me what sony did to Socom.
no lie i was a Socom guy over Ghost Recon since it was the first one i played.
loved just replaying the mission and using my teammates. man i hope they at least remaster/remake the socom 1,2, and 3.

stdape
06-07-2020, 08:51 AM
Looks ok, do not like the third person shooter element though. Will be keeping an eye on it.

El_Cuervacho
06-07-2020, 10:27 AM
From what I've heard, unlike Ubisoft, it appears that Sony will be riding the trend set by COD:MW and other more tactical idie titles, and release an actual SOCOM for PS5 further down the line.
Let's hope it has a single player campaign...

HauntedShed
06-07-2020, 10:54 AM
not sure why they have to make it third person only....i wonder if it'll at least include first person aiming.

Ghost416
06-07-2020, 02:55 PM
What have the others been out of curiosity?
Don't remember exactly. H-Hour was one. They all ended up going kaput, though.

man i hope they at least remaster/remake the socom 1,2, and 3.
I think that ship has not only sailed, but been torpedoed and sunk with all hands.

red2smok
06-07-2020, 11:00 PM
I,m strictly a third person player, FPS is not for me

Running around with no body or limbs just reticle on screen certainly saves dev cost, but seems cheesy to me.

If you want a challenge play horizon zero dawn, it will kick your *** and leave ya smiling.

solokiller
06-07-2020, 11:05 PM

Running around with no body or limbs just reticle on screen certainly saves dev cost, but seems cheesy to me.

If you want a challenge play horizon zero dawn, it will kick your *** and leave ya smiling.

There are modern day FPS games that have legs, feet and guns on-screen. A modern FPS Ghost Recon would also have that.

bigrexxx
06-07-2020, 11:46 PM
not sure why they have to make it third person only....i wonder if it'll at least include first person aiming., yes, it will have the ability to ADS, just like GR.

https://zero-six-game.com/assets/images/animated/Redwood1.gif

ArgimonEd
06-08-2020, 12:18 AM
It's nice that is going to have a glock.
But they need to reduce this recoil just a little bit, and by the way he's gripping the pistol, recoil would go up and left, not up and right.

Virtual-Chris
06-08-2020, 03:23 AM
It's nice that is going to have a glock.
But they need to reduce this recoil just a little bit, and by the way he's gripping the pistol, recoil would go up and left, not up and right.

Donít look a gift horse in the mouth. :p

ArgimonEd
06-08-2020, 04:05 AM
Ita because the way this is set right now, I believe it's going to have a very limited ROF.

Kean_1
06-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Ita because the way this is set right now, I believe it's going to have a very limited ROF.

The whole game is in the very early stages. Let's see how it plays out.

UbiT00n
06-09-2020, 11:06 AM

Can confirm Horizon Zero Dawn is a fantastic game! Did you also try the DLC red2smok?

red2smok
06-13-2020, 11:57 PM
Not played dlc, thou part deux will release with ps5

GhostAgent14
07-27-2020, 02:14 PM
This game really does have me intrigued. According to the website, it will be released on PC first, then console afterwards.

https://zero-six-game.com/