PDA

View Full Version : Canít connect to game server - Paying for VIP and getting any services

guest-IEYueOD6
05-21-2020, 03:28 AM
Hi There

Iíve been having issues connecting to the game server for at least over a week now. My devices are up-to-date, and the Just Dance Now app is up-to-date, my internet have good connections. And Iíve tried everything I can think of (e.g delete the app and reinstall, sign out the apple account and sign in, turn off the devices and turn back on, use MacBook instead of Ipad).

Iíve submitted a request for support to the Unisoft team, and Iíve been told they are aware of the issues by Unisoft support team Mina and Karolina, the Ubisoft team is investigating the issue and have no time frame in fixing the problem.

Below is the responses I have received yesterday.

ď As we already explained in our previous responses, we are unable to update you on that issue through Customer Support. It is being reviewed by our development team and shall they have any information to share, it will be posted for our players through official channels, and that includes potential compensations.

I know that this is not the kind of answer you were looking for, but I sincerely appreciate your understanding.Ē

Look I really enjoyed this game and I bought the VIP pass about 2 months ago due to Covid-19 social distancing/self isolating at home, and this app helped me to get some exercise while having fun. So I really appreciate the good work the game development team have done.

Could this issue be escalated and resolved asap.

Regards