PDA

View Full Version : Salvation

red2smok
05-17-2020, 08:10 PM
Just read Sniper Elite 5 will release later this year, wont be soon enough

smilecry
05-17-2020, 08:38 PM
Just read Sniper Elite 5 will release later this year, wont be soon enough

Now when this game came out in november purchased it on release day and still have not played it yet only because it's like an old vintage wine from the 1600's and needs to be savored with that being said I played all except this last one contracts and I follow CI games right after the release of it and have not seen one article from their site saying there will be a new SGW:5 and i mean no where on their site at all so please provide the article/story report on this only because it feels like trolling.

Zitomaka
05-17-2020, 10:26 PM
Now when this game came out in november purchased it on release day and still have not played it yet only because it's like an old vintage wine from the 1600's and needs to be savored with that being said I played all except this last one contracts and I follow CI games right after the release of it and have not seen one article from their site saying there will be a new SGW:5 and i mean no where on their site at all so please provide the article/story report on this only because it feels like trolling.

Sniper Elite 5, not Sniper Ghost Warrior.

smilecry
05-17-2020, 11:37 PM
Sniper Elite 5, not Sniper Ghost Warrior.
OOOOHHHH my apologies sorry misread that completely, now that’s two strikes I got.

red2smok
05-20-2020, 01:13 AM
OOOOHHHH my apologies sorry misread that completely, now that’s two strikes I got.

Your a dev on this game, or should be ;)

Icetyger4
05-20-2020, 09:49 AM
Your a dev on this game, or should be ;)

Ouch.