PDA

View Full Version : 99 problems and a fragment is 1! [Spoilers?]

xcamthemandudex
11-22-2011, 09:21 PM
I have found 99 data fragments, all in Constantinople and Cappadocia, but I can not find the last one. Is it a glitch or have I not done something properly? I have turned off all icons but the data fragments, but none show up on the map.

Please help me!

Sarari
11-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Same thing happened to me with the flags in Jerusalem. It took me about 2 years....not playing it constantly of course. I found it in the most obvious place :/

sp33dd34m0n
11-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by xcamthemandudex:
I have found 99 data fragments, all in Constantinople and Cappadocia, but I can not find the last one. Is it a glitch or have I not done something properly? I have turned off all icons but the data fragments, but none show up on the map.

Please help me!

Had the same problem. Easy to fix.
Edit the map and deselect everything. So that no icons are on the map and then u should see it. There is one in the north-east which is hidden below a bomb or bank-icon. Just turn off the icons and ull find it - im sure.

Animuses
11-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Idk if you are having the same problem as I did, but it may be hidden under the book store icon in Cappadocia, or some other icon anywhere.

jmk1999
11-23-2011, 01:54 AM
moved to hints & tips.

goclo822
11-23-2011, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
Idk if you are having the same problem as I did, but it may be hidden under the book store icon in Cappadocia, or some other icon anywhere.
That was the exact same one I had problems with. Looked for like an hour. Even replayed a bunch of missions to see if it was hidden in one of the tombs or something.

What I eventually did to find it was I went to the DNA menu, went to the 'Additional Memories' section and then to 'Animus Data Fragments'. It gives you a list of all the areas where they should be with the number of fragments there are in that area as well as the number of how many you've gotten. It should tell you where the last one is.

xcamthemandudex
11-23-2011, 04:18 PM
To go_clo, I actually found that out on my own recently, it is in the Bayezid North; however, no icon is showing up. I am simply going to print out a map of that district with them and mark them off.