PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Editions Stock?

Gambit_Uchiha69
05-04-2020, 07:38 PM
I'm trying to pre order the collectors edition for ps4 but the website says its sold out. Will there be more or when will it be available to order?

UbiCosmos
05-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Hello Gambit_Uchiha69,

Welcome to the forums! I am unaware if it will come back in stock or not (we do not have knowledge of stock count.) However, I would recommend to keep checking back, as I have seen the Collector's Edition come back in stock a couple of times already for various platforms.

Kass_iopeia10
05-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Hey probably a dumb question to anyone but the collectors edition for Valhalla is sold out on the website, will they eventually restock is at some point or is it a once its gone its gone type of deal?

MoeZArts
05-05-2020, 05:53 AM
I'm wondering the same, I was about to buy it as a birthday gift.

JBar2401
05-05-2020, 06:48 AM
Stupid question, since theres no date. but will pre orders apply for next gen consoles? im guessing pre order bonuses are exclusive and won't be available after

SwordOfGod1
05-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Well, at the current time the collectors edition is out of stock and i didn't want to buy the the collectors edition now as I am waiting for the another pre-order for Xbox series x and the PS5 as I currently have no console and was waiting for next gen console games, but after 4 days of the collectors edition reveal the edition is out of stock and i am a bit disappointed currently as i was so hyped for getting the collectors edition Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the next gen console wither it will be the PS5 or The Xbox Series X. So, Do you think that Ubisoft have planned for another stock for next gen console players? And if you know any information please inform me.

Olympus2018
05-05-2020, 04:40 PM
It could be out of stock due to the implications by Covid19... The game won't be released for another 6 months, anyway.

Abruptwings
05-06-2020, 01:33 AM
Will the collector's edition become available again?

UbiCosmos
05-06-2020, 02:54 AM
Hello Abruptwings,

Welcome to the forums! I am unaware if it will come back in stock or not (as we do not have knowledge of stock count.) However, I would recommend to keep checking back, as I have seen the Collector's Edition come back in stock a couple of times already for various platforms.

Good luck on snagging a copy! :)

jjknight2666
05-06-2020, 05:58 AM
Well considering people are already selling their pre-order of their collector edition on eBay, with a minimum$100.00 markup...I hope so.

valjimsim
05-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Yes please please please put out more collectors editions! Wanted to buy it this week and I'm so bummed it's sold out!
I need those statuettes and the soundtrack! 🙏👀

Erathiel
05-06-2020, 05:15 PM
Now I start to wonder if people who bought their copy of Collector's Edition will receive it without any problems?

Namatx
05-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know if Valhalla will be available for pre-order on the series X or if they will release more of the collectors editions as they are all sold out.

DreadGrrl
05-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Valhalla will be available for pre-order directly from Microsoft, in several digital only versions. You’ll be able to install it on any of the Xbox One systems, or on the new Xbox Series X system.

UbiCosmos
05-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Hello Namatx,

Welcome to the forums! Please see our News Post Here (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-us/News/000054481/ASSASSIN-S-CREED-VALHALLA-ON-NEXT-GENERATION-CONSOLES) for information about Valhalla on next generation consoles.

jjknight2666
05-09-2020, 01:29 PM
I'm trying to pre order the collectors edition for ps4 but the website says its sold out. Will there be more or when will it be available to order?

The collector edition just came back into stock. Hope you can snag one before it's too late!

flclafi
05-10-2020, 03:30 AM
Yeah, you might want to check into it now, I was able to pre-order a PC collectors edition today.

MilBallKing2011
07-16-2020, 05:46 PM
Will there be a restock of the collectors edition for a third time? Could not afford it back in May but now I can but it says out of stock again :(

siN1sTe6R
07-16-2020, 06:33 PM
Looks to be SOLD OUT for sure because the listing is gone now from the North American Ubisoft Store. If you're interested and play on Xbox, Best Buy a Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ragnarok Edition for Xbox One still available, the PS4 sold out already...Here's the link, or just search AC Valhalla on Best Buy website. Don't know your location hopefully US because I don't believe they ship internationally.acvalhallabestbuyedition.jpg

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ubisoft-assassins-creed-valhalla-ragnarok-edition-package-for-xbox-one/9999300000000481.p?skuId=9999300000000481

siN1sTe6R
07-16-2020, 06:39 PM
https://pisces.bbystatic.com/image2/BestBuy_US/images/products/9999/9999300000000481_sd.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=650

MilBallKing2011
07-16-2020, 07:58 PM
Thank you I've always played Assassin's on playstation but may have to switch it up since I do have an Xbox. The collectors edition does still show up on the ubisoft website when I look it up like the listing is still there just says out of stock next to the purchase button. Ubisoft should allow places like best buy and gamestop to carry collector's editions like they used to back when 3 and black flag came out.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-16-2020, 08:06 PM
Thank you I've always played Assassin's on playstation but may have to switch it up since I do have an Xbox. The collectors edition does still show up on the ubisoft website when I look it up like the listing is still there just says out of stock next to the purchase button. Ubisoft should allow places like best buy and gamestop to carry collector's editions like they used to back when 3 and black flag came out.

If I remember correctly the AC black flag collector's edition was also exclusive to the ubistore. It makes sense that the ubistore wouldn't want other retailers to sell those exclusive editions. It makes them more rare.

MilBallKing2011
07-16-2020, 08:38 PM
If I remember correctly the AC black flag collector's edition was also exclusive to the ubistore. It makes sense that the ubistore wouldn't want other retailers to sell those exclusive editions. It makes them more rare.

They have always had special versions exclusively through them like 3 had a version that was only sold in the U.S. same with Unity but special versions sold only across the pond. However they have always had a base collectors version which only stopped being sold by 3 party companies after black flag. I remember this because,I got both of the from gamestop pre-order. If they were concerned with only a certain amount made or other companies selling it then they would not allow people to pre-order one then turn right around and sell it on eBay for a marked up price. It's wrong for ppl to make profit off their game if an agreement was not made before hand. They should track down those who do that and ban them from ever buying anything more than a deluxe edition. Some ppl who truly want the game and the collectables, like you and I, should be the ones to be able to buy it not those looking to make a quick buck off of them. Only reason why I brought up their selling with best buy and game stop because it was less likely to sell out from all three companies. Plus also the company could make more money if they did not allow a limited quantity to be pre-ordered. Which they could invest the additional money into the next game in the series. It would also eliminate the people trying to make a quick buck off their product. There would be no need for to search eBay for it with a jacked up price (usually double the original price) if there was no cap on pre-orders. If they still wanted to preserve the amount made of them then they can say that the collectors edition can only be pre-ordered up to a month before release date and can not be bought after release date.

Ubisoft: I really hope you read this post and take into consideration what I have said. I have been an avid follower of Assassin's Creed. It is my all time favorite game and it's a shame there are those that want to exploit your game and ability to pre-order.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-16-2020, 10:26 PM
They have always had special versions exclusively through them like 3 had a version that was only sold in the U.S. same with Unity but special versions sold only across the pond. However they have always had a base collectors version which only stopped being sold by 3 party companies after black flag. I remember this because,I got both of the from gamestop pre-order. If they were concerned with only a certain amount made or other companies selling it then they would not allow people to pre-order one then turn right around and sell it on eBay for a marked up price. It's wrong for ppl to make profit off their game if an agreement was not made before hand. They should track down those who do that and ban them from ever buying anything more than a deluxe edition. Some ppl who truly want the game and the collectables, like you and I, should be the ones to be able to buy it not those looking to make a quick buck off of them. Only reason why I brought up their selling with best buy and game stop because it was less likely to sell out from all three companies. Plus also the company could make more money if they did not allow a limited quantity to be pre-ordered. Which they could invest the additional money into the next game in the series. It would also eliminate the people trying to make a quick buck off their product. There would be no need for to search eBay for it with a jacked up price (usually double the original price) if there was no cap on pre-orders. If they still wanted to preserve the amount made of them then they can say that the collectors edition can only be pre-ordered up to a month before release date and can not be bought after release date.

Ubisoft: I really hope you read this post and take into consideration what I have said. I have been an avid follower of Assassin's Creed. It is my all time favorite game and it's a shame there are those that want to exploit your game and ability to pre-order.

I completely agree with you about the fact that it is despicable that some people are buying certain editions with the sole intention of selling it on ebay. Unfortunately, I think it's almost impossible to stop it from happening.

iMarhoon
07-17-2020, 02:23 AM
I completely agree with you about the fact that it is despicable that some people are buying certain editions with the sole intention of selling it on ebay. Unfortunately, I think it's almost impossible to stop it from happening.

Yes completely agree too, I am really sad not to get collector edition, since the game one of the sole game I am playing on PS4, which even on amazon I can not get it except itís available for xbox, And on Ubisoft store only for PC!

MilBallKing2011
07-17-2020, 05:51 AM
Yes completely agree too, I am really sad not to get collector edition, since the game one of the sole game I am playing on PS4, which even on amazon I can not get it except itís available for xbox, And on Ubisoft store only for PC!

I just looked at their website for the heck of it and you can pre-order the collectors edition again. I just did it for ps4. Maybe you can get one before it's sold out again!

Ubisoft: Thank you! Thank you for listening to one of your costumers! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and how much you just made my day! :)

TheRealSET05
07-21-2020, 11:42 PM
I saw that the AC Valhalla Collector's Edition was out of stock before I could buy and wanted to know if it's a pre-order only edition, and if it is will it come back in stock before it releases?

SHADOWGARVIN
07-22-2020, 01:06 AM
I saw that the AC Valhalla Collector's Edition was out of stock before I could buy and wanted to know if it's a pre-order only edition, and if it is will it come back in stock before it releases?

I would advice you to keep checking the site daily, or at least on a regular basis. It's possible that the CE will be in stock again at some point. It has happened before. If it is in stock again I would advice you to buy it immediately.

Therealdevcat
08-01-2020, 07:52 AM
Will the Collector's Edition be restocked on the Ubisoft Store?

L240hussleking
08-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Will the Collector's Edition be restocked on the Ubisoft Store? please restock the collectors edition I will buy as soon as possible

Jolypieuvre
08-04-2020, 09:37 PM
you should priorise people who actually play the game !! Like if they have platinium trophy. Now its only use for resale purpose

TNAECW
08-06-2020, 09:15 AM
please restock the collectors edition,I was going to get it for a birthday gift and just noticed it was sold out already.

RawrrBabyyRawrr
08-23-2020, 04:10 PM
Will there be any of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collectorís Edition? I'm desperately trying to buy it for PC. I love this franchise and have been wanting to get it since I first heard about it!!

Ubi-TheBerry
08-24-2020, 12:05 AM
Hello guys,

We've had no information to suggest the Collectors Edition will not be receiving any further restockings.

Please keep referring to official channels and the store itself to check when the Edition is next restocked.

We do not have any information regarding a date this is expected to be.

Thanks guys

masterrhymes
09-06-2020, 07:04 PM
Will there be restock of the collectors edition. I have looked all over the web and its sold out everywhere except ebay but for double the price.

Ubi-Raziel
09-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Will there be restock of the collectors edition. I have looked all over the web and its sold out everywhere except ebay but for double the price.

Hello!

As explained above, we don't have access to this information at Ubisoft Support.

The best advice we can offer is to simply keep checking the website, as it may updates. Pre-orders are sometimes cancelled and then will our stock will update.

All the best!