PDA

View Full Version : DLC Replay Question

BAMB0
12-30-2009, 07:53 PM
If this has been talked about or discussed. Oops.

So we're getting two DLC coming up next month and then feb. And for a good chunk of players, we have beaten the game. So unless we get shafted and have to play the WHOLE game over just to play memory sequence 12 and 13 I would have to believe that we can just access them through DNA.

So, technically, that means we should be able to replay the DLC over and over as many times as we want right?

If the answer is yes to that then doesn't that mean they should be able to just make ALL memory sequences replayable? I remember reading that a problem with it was that because we unlock weapons and abilities later on in the game it would ruin the flow of the game. But does that even matter since we've already beat it and just want to replay? And even then, AC1 did this - where if we replayed a certain mission we wouldn't have all the weapons or abilities we did at the end of the game.

Assassin_Mitch
12-30-2009, 09:41 PM
I think the DLC will be stored in the "Extras" section in the main menu. In "Extras" there is a section called "Downloadable Content"
As for your second question about replaying memories. In AC1 they gave you specific weapons at specific times. The problem in AC2 with replaying memories is that they gave us the option to buy the weapons and armor when we wanted them, all the devs did was put them in the shops. I still don't really see this as a problem. They could just give us whatever we have unlocked at the time, which in most cases we have unlocked everything. Hope this helped