PDA

View Full Version : I hope you're watching the Assassin's Creed teaser!

lesh-1
04-29-2020, 08:12 PM
This is great! Artists Ubisoft just wow!:)

SaviorBasedGod
04-29-2020, 08:17 PM

Off topic, but much thanks for the suggestion. Was not disappointed at all.

Stomp0nMybaIls
04-29-2020, 08:33 PM
Off topic, but much thanks for the suggestion. Was not disappointed at all.

Funny enough I'm watching it for the art since I have no interest in Assassin's Creed, but I have to say the artist is really talented honestly, It probably would have been better to prerecord it and then speed it through, but seeing the process has been rather enjoyable.

Sad to see all the people spamming about not wanting women in the game, especially since Kassandra was the highlight of Odyssey and traditionally women had a high role in Viking/Scandinavian society.

Arbar3s
04-29-2020, 10:17 PM
just watched it right now...
mother of God!! I'm still astonished of what I saw. I mean, what is this fucklng nonsense? a For Honor DLC? if that was supposed to provoke me some kind of hype, well it provoked me nausea. Holly shlt, this is so sad.....

Stomp0nMybaIls
04-29-2020, 10:20 PM
mother of God!! I'm still astonished of what I saw. I mean, what is this fucklng nonsense? a For Honor DLC? if that was supposed to provoke me some kind of hype, well it provoked me nausea. Holly shlt, this is so sad.....

I'm surprised they're doing Vikings before Feudal Japan, honestly, but that wasn't the reveal, the reveal is tomorrow.

lesh-1
04-29-2020, 10:31 PM

What exactly did you dislike so much, the fact that a person drew for 7 hours, or his drawing? I just love Vikings and that's why I really liked his drawing. Although I understand that you may be disappointed because you saw the Raven drone, large-scale fights from Odyssey, a woman with a shield and an axe, a drakar with a team, etc. But if they add a good combat system with the settlement of limbs, different fighting techniques with different weapons, parkour through trees in the forest, make the right scale of buildings and people, it will be good. In any case we will see the gameplay tomorrow which will never be in a real game:o Excuse my English:p

F1VESTARS
04-29-2020, 11:17 PM

I do not watch or care for any Ubisoft teasers anymore. Will ignore them as well as all their future pre-saels.

They ripped me off with Breakpoint spend over 100euro by buying Breakpoint half year before release in pre-order.

Game was deliverer and is not as advertised. Missing lots of things, they altered lots of things and they removed a lot of things. And the game has lots of bugs and other annoyances.

They did not offer refund option.

So I will never ever buy something pre-sale never pre-order or buy any game right after release from Ubisoft anymore again. After they sell a game they mostly need a year bug fixing and completing the game. So if after a year a Ubisoft game still interests I will buy it when there is a massive price reduction.

I am not paying full price anymore for games from a publisher who ripped me off before. Period.

bigrexxx
04-29-2020, 11:27 PM
I'm looking forward to this, but my only concern is that Vikings are not what anyone would consider subtle. The combat in the game might be incredible, but it may be even less focused on stealth, than Odyssey was.

lesh-1
04-29-2020, 11:27 PM
I do not watch or care for any Ubisoft teasers anymore. Will ignore them as well as all their future pre-saels.

They ripped me off with Breakpoint spend over 100euro by buying Breakpoint half year before release in pre-order.

Game was deliverer and is not as advertised. Missing lots of things, they altered lots of things and they removed a lot of things. And the game has lots of bugs and other annoyances.

They did not offer refund option.

So I will never ever buy something pre-sale never pre-order or buy any game right after release from Ubisoft anymore again. After they sell a game they mostly need a year bug fixing and completing the game. So if after a year a Ubisoft game still interests I will buy it when there is a massive price reduction.

I am not paying full price anymore for games from a publisher who ripped me off before. Period.

I don't care about Ubisoft with their games and deception. There a person drew art for the game. It was nice to see the work of a professional. What the game itself will look like has nothing to do with his drawing. He did his job perfectly! This suggests that Ubisoft employs talented people, and they are simply not given enough time to create high-quality games recently. Although it was probably their best employee:o Excuse my English:p

Arbar3s
04-30-2020, 07:55 AM
What exactly did you dislike so much, the fact that a person drew for 7 hours, or his drawing? I just love Vikings and that's why I really liked his drawing. Although I understand that you may be disappointed because you saw the Raven drone, large-scale fights from Odyssey, a woman with a shield and an axe, a drakar with a team, etc. But if they add a good combat system with the settlement of limbs, different fighting techniques with different weapons, parkour through trees in the forest, make the right scale of buildings and people, it will be good. In any case we will see the gameplay tomorrow which will never be in a real game:o Excuse my English:p

Wooow, I must say it's been a huge mistake on my part.
Yesterday when I entered the forums for a quick look, I was already in bed and sleepy.
So I saw this and quickly switched to YouTube, and I'm not sure what I searched for, but I was the victim of one of those concept trailers made by some asshoIe, in fact he did it with images from For Honor.
having made that clear, I have been able to see the real video, in pieces, and indeed I enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing today's video

igrvks
04-30-2020, 10:14 AM
There was a time not too long ago where the words viking themed assassins creed would had made me instantly hyped. After what happened with Breakpoint it's really hard to trust the Ubisoft marketing department enough to get excited.

Arbar3s
04-30-2020, 10:40 AM
Same feelings here. It's been a year and a half since Odyssey release.......

UbiT00n
04-30-2020, 11:17 AM
Moved to Off Topic :)

I hope you are all looking forward to the trailer later today.

Stenbern
04-30-2020, 04:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Fr3cS3MtY