PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Raid Team (PS4)

J_R_i_Z_Z_Y
04-29-2020, 07:31 AM
Looking to start a raid team. (we'll probably do some main island base runs to see how everyone plays)

I'm not trying to be SEAL team six, but I do appreciate some tactical movements.

You DO NOT need a mic, but you MUST be able to hear the callouts.

I've completed Baal (Laser Tank)

The rest I have not had a chance to complete due to team issues

I am currently 250+

I don't mind your levels as long as you LISTEN AND FOLLOW ALONG during the raids.

Don't worry about being criticized, we all mess up sometimes. But trolls will be kicked.

If you're interested Add me on PS4

PSN: KengenSuru
(type a quick message that says Breakpoint, Raid, Forum Post, etc, so I know it's from this post.)

BlueHeeler2020
05-07-2020, 02:09 AM
Tried sending you a message thru PSN but I think your settings are private. Myself and a friend are wanting to start raiding. We are both adults, we have families and careers, but love our gaming time. He is currently level 251 and I am 243, have working headsets and communicate well. Neither one of us has been in the raid before. My psn is xXveritasXx. Send a message or friend request, will be on tonite, we are both east coast.

Saqartvelo1211
06-01-2020, 01:20 AM
Yay how are you I just saw your thread about teaming up and I recently got back I havenít done the raid yet for this game and Iíve been solo all this time and getting boring to the game Iím lvl 240 and pretty good too lol.. as a play style Iím down for all.
My name on the ps4 is Viking_Warlord_1 hit me up if u still looking.

SenpaiCream
06-29-2020, 08:59 PM
hi my ign is asmoxia i've never done a raid on breakpoint but im a fast learner and just tryna get some stuff done hmu if your down my disc is Kyuu キャラクター#0001