PDA

View Full Version : Bombing Question

gpetro
01-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi I am new to the Pacific Fighters game and having problems bombing with fighters. For example, I am trying to practice simple bombing with a P51 in the quick mission builder and load the plane with 2 500 lb bombs. Problem is I can't release the bombs!

I have tried hitting the secondary weapon and 3rd weapon buttons but the bombs just won't come off the plane. What am I doing wrong? Sorry if this is stupid but nothing seems to work. I have changed the controls and tried everything I can think off. Thanks for any help.

gpetro
01-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi I am new to the Pacific Fighters game and having problems bombing with fighters. For example, I am trying to practice simple bombing with a P51 in the quick mission builder and load the plane with 2 500 lb bombs. Problem is I can't release the bombs!

I have tried hitting the secondary weapon and 3rd weapon buttons but the bombs just won't come off the plane. What am I doing wrong? Sorry if this is stupid but nothing seems to work. I have changed the controls and tried everything I can think off. Thanks for any help.

Akronnick
01-26-2005, 11:21 PM
3rd weapon is rockets, 4th is bombs, doesn't matter what your loadout is