PDA

View Full Version : Türkçe dili ve Çok oyunculu oyun

Cr4zyg4merking
04-25-2020, 02:22 PM
Title: Turkish language and Multiplayer game
I was very happy to see the new settlers game and I'm still waiting for it to be released. Please do not hurry and give us a full game. I will make 2 requests. 1. Design the game by considering the multiplayer part. 2. Can there be a Turkish language in the game? Such great games (settlers-aoe-stronghold-homeworld-civ-humankind-sim ...) are not always published. It is difficult and not enjoyable to play without understanding. It would be nice to play this game in Turkish. If Turkish is added to the game, purchasing the game will become more attractive for Turkish players. If the number of bilingual percent hit in Turkey, according to Syria appears to be less. I such a AAA game should be Turkish language. By spending some money, you will present this game to the Turkish community (+200M world).

Cr4zyg4merking
05-10-2020, 01:44 PM
How much does it cost to localize a Strategy game? I am Anno 1800 player and there is no Turkish language in the game. How can I play without speaking English? As far as Google Translation and the English words I learned. An unofficial Turkish patch is currently being made for Anno 1800. I will play with pleasure when the Turkish patch is completed. Aoe2, TW, Frostpunk, Stronghold has Turkish language support. And I'm sure the sales of these games will be higher than yours(Turkish). Add Turkish to the new The Settlers game, if it doesn't reach the sale you want, you won't add it to the next games. You spend millions of money on games, but you don't spend money on localization. I know that you cannot add every language to the game, but please try to add the languages ​​of countries with sales potential.

Ubi-Thorlof
05-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Hey, these kind of decisions are usually taken based on sales expectations and numbers from previous games. Localisation of a full game can be expensive.
While I can understand it may have a negative impact on your enjoyment of a game, these are the baselines for such a decision, even if I can't go into more detail, be it in general or regarding The Settlers in particular.

Cr4zyg4merking
05-12-2020, 02:46 AM
My previous post was a little personal, sorry for that. I am 26 years old and have a job. I understand that a game will not be localized for only one person (me). But Turkey is a growing and emerging market. Total War, Stronghold, Age of Empires, Iron Harvest is investing in this market. Why is ubisoft afraid? Is it because of losing money? We support you, but I am not afraid of losing money. I think you will not harm if this game comes in Turkish. You can't always look back, look forward. The most recent game was 10 years ago. Anno and Settlers are different games.