PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite Ubisoft game?

walker438
04-24-2020, 05:57 PM
Hi, guys!

I am a newbie here.
What is your favourite Ubisoft game??
What can you recommend?:)

hENRYwILLIA2020
04-29-2020, 11:17 AM
Hello! I have played Division and it was my favorite one. However, not so long time ago was new release. Try and I think that you will like it. The Division 2 is a substantial evolution on the mechanics of the first game, with a more immersive world to boot.
What about you. As you are on this forum I suppose that you are a big fan of Ubisoft games too. Am I right?

walker438
04-29-2020, 06:45 PM
Yes, I like Ubisoft games. But actually, I have been playing them for not so long, just for 8 months.
But I do love them.
One of my favourites is James Cameron's Avatar: The Game. Btw, the Avater is my favourite film as well.
In the game, as a soldier, the player is equipped with a range of weapons such as firearms such as assault rifles, shotguns, grenade launchers, and flamethrowers. The soldier generally have to eliminate the enemies, which are fast and resilient and usually charging towards the player, from afar. The Avatar player usually has to charge the enemies since ranged weapon are either weak (the machine gun), have slow rate of fire (bows and crossbows), or have limited ammunition; however, the human enemies are generally weak and the basic foot soldiers can die after getting hit once with one strike of a club.

The graphics of the game are great which adds even more excitement to the game. I like playing this game on XBox as actually the majority of games.
And what about you? Where do you like playing games?

hENRYwILLIA2020
04-30-2020, 12:02 PM
Playing 8 months, so you are not a newbie at all. lol
I have never played that game so need to check out it. If the graphic is the same as at James Cameron's Avatar it will be amazing. I think it is one of the most amazing online graphics, I totally agree with you!

Unfortunately, I have no console, only playing on my only laptop and cannot download many games, so I am playing online. The graphic of course sometimes not as good that I would like however I am enjoying. This website (https://pokieslab.com/) with online games has a big plus - you should not download anything. However, here at the Ubisoft (https://uplay.ubisoft.com/en-GB) I have downloaded only one small app and playing it for free. Amazing!

walker438
04-30-2020, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I agree with you.
The fact that you need to download Ubisoft games make them a little bit uncomfortable.
But what about all the other stuff - I am completely satisfied.

By the way, what app have you downloaded?