PDA

View Full Version : Tonnage gone?

silentslay0r
03-18-2005, 03:20 AM
last night i did my first patrol in SH3, and was sent to AN56. I attacked twice and sunk two ships(c2 Cargo and small merchant, total 8979ton) which had British flag on it.When my torpedos hit the targetI heard a voce said "ENEMY unit hsa been destroyed".All of my attack was recorded on my captain log. After i expended all of my 5 torpedos,i returned base and left the mission. When i was checking on my patrol history sheet, my tonnage was not on it! . It was on my cptain log, but not on my patrol history sheet. I got nothing from my firt partol,no renown point. On top ace list, my tonnage is zero too! Is there anyone can tell me what's going on here? Is there any ROE i dont know of? or something else i missed?

silentslay0r
03-18-2005, 03:20 AM
last night i did my first patrol in SH3, and was sent to AN56. I attacked twice and sunk two ships(c2 Cargo and small merchant, total 8979ton) which had British flag on it.When my torpedos hit the targetI heard a voce said "ENEMY unit hsa been destroyed".All of my attack was recorded on my captain log. After i expended all of my 5 torpedos,i returned base and left the mission. When i was checking on my patrol history sheet, my tonnage was not on it! . It was on my cptain log, but not on my patrol history sheet. I got nothing from my firt partol,no renown point. On top ace list, my tonnage is zero too! Is there anyone can tell me what's going on here? Is there any ROE i dont know of? or something else i missed?

alarmer
03-18-2005, 05:34 AM
Might be a glitch or feature. I had similiar experience when I sunked C2 merchant, I didint get tonnage but did get the renow. I loaded the game at point when I had sunked the ship and ended the mission. On the second time I got the tonnage normally.

Somebody said that this might be a feature also, since it sometimes took time to verify sinked ships. Iam leaning more to the game glitch thing.