PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Challenge problem

rezonono
04-21-2020, 02:26 PM
Hello,
I would like to know how the rewards of the weekly challenges work.
I passed the Cryo-Reaction challenge more than 24 hours ago but I still don't have the related reward (in particular 48 hours Hailstorm Trial).
Shouldn't I already have it or do we collect it at the end (when we reach the deadline)?
I already had this problem the previous month (it was the first time I did a weekly challenge).
Thanks for your help.

UbiDork
04-25-2020, 01:06 AM
rezonono: Hi there! You may need to try these steps here (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Faqs/000026932/Unlocking-Ubisoft-Club-Rewards-on-the-website) to unlock your reward!

rezonono
04-26-2020, 01:14 AM
Thank you for your reply.
I had done all this directly from the game menu (my Ubisoft account and the console profile are linked), I had clicked on the rewards, but I had not received anything.
My rewards from the previous two months no longer appear, so I can't know if it works.
Next time, I'll try going through the computer and going to the Ubisoft site.
I'll come back to tell you if it works.

UbiDork
04-26-2020, 02:14 AM
rezonono: Awesome, thanks! :) Here if you need us!

rezonono
05-16-2020, 11:49 AM
Well, I would have liked to tell you that it works but it is still apparently not the case ... I finished the Drake attack challenge yesterday and I still don't have access to the Iron Fist Trial.
However, this time, I went through the the computer and going to the Ubisoft site...
But after how much do you get the reward?
Thank you for helping me!

Ubi-Viral
05-20-2020, 06:10 PM
Hey, rezonono!

Were you able to create a support ticket? If so can we have the support ticket number please.

rezonono
05-25-2020, 06:53 PM
I didn't know that there was the possibility of making a support ticket. I'll make one and I will tell you the number after. Thanks for the information.

Ubi-Viral
05-26-2020, 11:13 PM
I didn't know that there was the possibility of making a support ticket. I'll make one and I will tell you the number after. Thanks for the information.

Thank you! That would be greatly appreciated.

rezonono
05-27-2020, 12:44 AM
I just created a support ticket. Here is the number: 11804231.

Ubi-Viral
06-01-2020, 04:45 PM
I just created a support ticket. Here is the number: 11804231.

Thank you for your case number.

I can see that you have received help on the case already. Please reach back out if you need anything else.