i think if you are still making assassins creed brotherhood
i think that you should atleast make a free roam multiplayer mode

Deathgrim666
07-10-2010, 05:02 PM
how old are u?

xChupa
07-10-2010, 05:13 PM
What would you do in free roam though?

Its not like GTA where you can go off jumps and mess around blowing things up, and its not like RDR where you can ride around doing objectives (defeating gangs) with friends. It would get boring pretty fast imo.

I just hope they have at least one mode where stealth is more viable. In wanted mode i can't really be stealthy, because if i wait around too long stalking my opponent and planning an attack, ill just get assassinated since im always on the enemies radar thing.

Also, i think theres a MP mode discussion somewhere on this forum (maybe front page, i didnt check) but this could probably be posted there.

SupremeCaptain
07-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
how old are u?

What does it matter? You can't blame his grammar because you didn't use it too. If it was because of his title, then yeah, he should of put a more decent title. But he just shared his idea.

Deathgrim666
07-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
how old are u?

What does it matter? You can't blame his grammar because you didn't use it too. If it was because of his title, then yeah, he should of put a more decent title. But he just shared his idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just a question chill.

EzioAssassin51
07-10-2010, 06:40 PM
how old are u?

Haha!

But yeah, i agree with xChupa! It would get too boring and there wouldn't be much to do.

I wouldn't mind a Co-Op assassination thing like some people have said, so that could be a type of free-roam-ish feature!

SupremeCaptain
07-10-2010, 07:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
how old are u?

What does it matter? You can't blame his grammar because you didn't use it too. If it was because of his title, then yeah, he should of put a more decent title. But he just shared his idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just a question chill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very mature. Could of at least said the reason why you asked his age.

Deathgrim666
07-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
how old are u?

just a question chill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very mature. Could of at least said the reason why you asked his age. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The reason I asked, is due to the fact he designated Ubisoft, as "you".

Account_Deleted
07-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by braned:

First of... welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
and 2nd
i would disagree and go with XChupa's post,
Free roam would soon get boring, unless they added features of GTA or RDR

Deathgrim666
07-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by braned:

First of... welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
and 2nd
i would disagree and go with XChupa's post,
Free roam would soon get boring, unless they added features of GTA or RDR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeps

braned
07-11-2010, 03:26 PM
yh but i mean like
being able 2 do wah u wont such as killing guards or killing each other

do you know how on one player mode when uve completed the game an you can do wah u like, such as searching for feathers and glyphs or getting trophies or achievements

being able 2 do tha buh wiv loads of other people in your game who you can fight or help each other 2 find things u aint got yet like feathers or waheva u gotta find in ac3

D00CH
07-11-2010, 09:11 PM
God, you really need better grammar, i barely understand what you're talking about....

braned
07-12-2010, 05:24 AM
If i wanted 2 use grammer i wud
im obviously just makin some of the words shorter and spelling words wrong on purpose to save time.

An yes i didn`t use grammer again. On purpose!!!

SupremeCaptain
07-12-2010, 05:36 AM
im obviously just makin some of the words shorter and spelling words wrong on purpose to save time.

Saving time for what, exactly? You can't spare a measly ten seconds to polish your post?

braned
07-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Y shud i need 2 use perfect grammer on assassins creed forms?

If i waz writin a formal letter or sumfin like tha then yh i wud use grammer, buh not for this

bokeef04
07-12-2010, 07:15 AM
so that people can understand you would be a good start, bit hard to Ubisoft to listen to you if they can't understand what it is you are asking

are people so starved for time that they can't take 3 extra second to type the whole word, it doesn't take that much time, and there is no character limit that requires a shortening of words to make it fit

braned
07-12-2010, 07:33 AM
It`s not like ubisoft are going to listen to our idears anyway.

D_Jexs
07-12-2010, 09:57 AM
I like free roam with the idea that everyone can see everyone no matter where they are and if you die you get booted from the game and cannot join multiplayer for a half an hour seems like the best way you can do it. For the seeing part of it I was thinking l4d infected vision glows.

SWJS
07-12-2010, 10:21 AM
so that people can understand you would be a good start
That and using 'txt talk' is against the rules.

El_Sjietah
07-12-2010, 10:24 AM
How is typing a 'z' instead of an 's' faster?

El_Sjietah
07-12-2010, 11:30 AM
How is typing a z instead of a s faster?

SWJS
07-12-2010, 11:42 AM
It`s not like ubisoft are going to listen to our idears anyway. Hahahahah wow...

They listened to us with AC2, and after hearing our cries for mission replay and better combat, they've added those in ACB.

Why would they not listen to us now? If they don't add anything now, it's because they're nearing completion, and going back and rewriting the code to add in a feature that really wouldn't fit in a game like AC would be too much trouble.

SupremeCaptain
07-12-2010, 12:25 PM
So, you created this topic to share an idea to Ubisoft, but then you say that they are not going to read it. Why did you make a topic if you think they won't?

EzioAssassin51
07-13-2010, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by D_Jexs:
I like free roam with the idea that everyone can see everyone no matter where they are and if you die you get booted from the game and cannot join multiplayer for a half an hour seems like the best way you can do it.

Half an hour? Harsh! What if someone just gets on and accidently dies? But you were probable exaggerating right?

Y shud i need 2 use perfect grammer on assassins creed forms?

Why not just write the full words? in the above quote, you just needed to add FOUR letters!

Plus you used proper grammar at the end of this post and in the OP so why did you turn to this crappy grammar? To save 4.1 seconds? Makes you seem stupid!

lilbacchant
07-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by braned:

Plus you used proper grammar at the end of this post and in the OP so why did you turn to this crappy grammar? To save 4.1 seconds? Makes you seem stupid! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot: lazy and disrespectful of those he wants to read his opinions.

Black_Widow9
07-13-2010, 09:11 PM
I think this has gone one long enough... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>