PDA

View Full Version : Count just dance controller cant login

guest-06PaUcDb
04-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Hi. since i make upgrade just dance controller i cant login to my count and my name not show on the songs that i dance. If i do a new record show other name example Happy or other not my name. In the past show my name AND i show yo my friends that i Made a new record.

Klutzy_Dragon
04-15-2020, 04:21 AM
I'm having the same issue. Customer Support refuses to provide any information outside of "It's a known issue" I've been asking about it for 3MONTHS.
If you just bought it, you may want to get a refund, since they don't seem to be doing anything to fix it. Or at least, they refuse to give PAYING CUSTOMERS any information of what is being done to fix this.

Klutzy_Dragon
04-15-2020, 04:49 AM
Good news. I found a work around. The new app update took away the login screen (because THAT makes sense), but if you can downgrade to the last app version, you can. I haven't tested it with the game yet (I will tomorrow and let you know how it goes) but as long as the game doesn't lock you out for having the wrong version of the app, this should be a viable work around for now.

Here is a link to where I downloaded the old app.
https://just-dance-controller.en.aptoide.com/app?store_name=fajrnetmarket&app_id=46724093

Klutzy_Dragon
04-15-2020, 07:16 PM
Looks like the old version of the app works fine if you can get it. I'd been holding off on buying unlimited until I could actually play, but it appears that's another part of the game that is broken.

Mortadellinha
04-17-2020, 11:19 PM
It worked fine for me! Thank you so much! xx
Since there's no Steam guide for this, i'll use your solution! xx

Ubi-Mark.
04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Hello there!

Sorry to hear that you were unable to connect the app. Apologies for the delayed reply.

If the issue persists, can you please try the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Faqs/000025603/Just-Dance-Controller-App-XB1-PS4-WiiU-PC-JD2017)

If you have any additional questions, please let us know!