PDA

View Full Version : Level of Difficulty in Forgotten Battles

Eagle745
06-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Hi,

just a quick question, since I can't find how to do it, yes I am new to this game, flight sims in general...

I know in the quick mission builder you can choose the level of difficulty of the AI pilots, how do you change that for the campaign?

mole_boy
06-01-2005, 11:55 PM
you have to change it before you begin the campaign. You change it when you choose what country and rank you will be . Also make sure you keep realism nice and high, campaignhs are **** with low difficulty.

horseback
06-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Just remember that if your wingmen are all aces, they'll spend all their time shooting at the aircraft you've disabled and stealing credit for your kills instead of helping you get out of trouble. If your enemy aircraft are veterans or above, they always know where you are and when you're about to pull the trigger, and they will make shots that no sane man would take.

Pick your poison.

cheers

horseback

kameron1974
06-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Go into the full mission builder and adjust on a mission to mission basis as the Dgen creates them. However don't chage what order you are in the squadron or you won't get credit for kills.
Can change the AI's planes but you will get credit for what the ai's plane was originally.