PDA

View Full Version : Game not showing on the Club

trio_hp_2
04-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Hi,
I bought the assassin's creed 3 remastered on the nintendo eshop on my switch, and added my ubisoft account to the game, to access the rewards from the club. The thing is, the game doesn't appear listed on my games list and I cannot redeem the rewards for my switch game.

I tried to contact you guys throught the ubisoft page, with no success.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Ubi-Baron
04-21-2020, 02:52 PM
Hi trio_hp_2,

Apologies for our delayed response to you here.

It looks like the game is now showing on the Ubisoft Club, or at least from our side.

Are you able to see this now, or is it still missing for yourself?

darkserenity24
04-24-2020, 12:52 AM
same issue, linked my nintendo account and still do not see ac3 from ubisoft club

Ubi-Baron
06-04-2020, 02:50 PM
Hi darkserenity24,

It looks like the game is showing on the Ubisoft Club from our side here.

Is it still not showing on the Ubisoft Club site here (club.ubisoft.com) for you?

mestermis
07-28-2020, 02:34 PM
Connected the game to ubisoft club but I can't see it

Utanlain
07-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Same problem for me

TheR00se
10-19-2020, 09:13 PM
Having the same issue as other users.

Saphira_MH
10-20-2020, 03:20 AM
Having the same problem, download both South Park The Stick of Truth and South Park The Fractured But Whole through Nintendo eshop on my Switch but neither games are showing up on my Ubisoft club account. I have linked my Ubisoft account to both games and linked my Nintendo account to Ubisoft.

Have tried everything from re downloading to unlinking and re linking but the issue has not been resolved. Very unhappy as this prevents me from unlocking special in game items that are Ubisoft Club exclusive

Ubi-WheelyDuck
11-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Hey guys.

Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

If this persists would it be possible to try opening a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/New)so we can investigate this further?

Many thanks in advance