PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Preorder

C3G Jester
11-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Hello all, I just went to the Amazon website and found out they offer stuff with the games preorder now.

Here is what they offer:
Exclusive Bonus Offer: Altair Outfit & TriOviz 3D glasses
Order Assassin's Creed Revelations and receive two Amazon.com exclusives: the Altair outfit single player skin, allowing Ezio to don the wardrobe of his legendary predecessor for the game’s entire campaign, and a pair of TriOviz 3D glasses for Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, enabling 3D gameplay on most 2D HDTVs. The code for your outfit will be emailed within two days of your shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

I find that interesting. I wonder how the 3D glasses will work with the game and I sure hope the glasses will work with my Vizio television.

What do you all think?? I know for sure I will love playing as Ezio then when i finish the story, Playing as Altair.

roostersrule2
11-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by commanderjst:
Hello all, I just went to the Amazon website and found out they offer stuff with the games preorder now.

Here is what they offer:
Exclusive Bonus Offer: Altair Outfit & TriOviz 3D glasses
Order Assassin's Creed Revelations and receive two Amazon.com exclusives: the Altair outfit single player skin, allowing Ezio to don the wardrobe of his legendary predecessor for the game’s entire campaign, and a pair of TriOviz 3D glasses for Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, enabling 3D gameplay on most 2D HDTVs. The code for your outfit will be emailed within two days of your shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

I find that interesting. I wonder how the 3D glasses will work with the game and I sure hope the glasses will work with my Vizio television.
What do you all think?? I know for sure I will love playing as Ezio then when i finish the story, Playing as Altair. If your tv is hd then the glasses will work.

jmk1999
11-03-2011, 11:18 PM
3D glasses ONLY work on a 3D-ready tv. if your tv doesn't say 3D, it's not 3D-ready.

EDIT: my mistake, i misread that. yeah, he's right. it should work. sounds similar to the way they did batman arkham asylum. although the 3D novelty tends to wear off quickly.