PDA

View Full Version : Not being able to progress in the career mode

CloudPancake
04-05-2020, 09:20 PM
So I bought the game a while ago and I enjoyed it for about 30 minutes. I can not get to the euro cup, I have finished and gotten first place in everything in the American cup, I have defeated the schoolyard brawl challenge and the cup says that “you have to get first place in the last section of the schoolyard brawl” but I have and I think I have wasted $25 on trials rising for my switch. If anyone can help me, godsend.

CloudPancake
04-06-2020, 02:54 AM
Bruh I wish I saved my money and got animal crossing new horizons

bartomanubi
04-06-2020, 04:02 PM
I bought it at launch so I'm not sure I remember, but I remember that I had to complete the university of trials lessons to progress with something...not sure if it was for that

CloudPancake
04-06-2020, 04:55 PM
I bought it at launch so I'm not sure I remember, but I remember that I had to complete the university of trials lessons to progress with something...not sure if it was for that

I checked and all of the university of trials tracks that you can do before the euro cup are done

UBI-Froggard
04-24-2020, 08:22 PM
Hey,

How many events have you actually got unlocked?

Would you be able to record a video from your phone watching the screen and move around the events / tracks to show what's complete and maybe we can see whats missing.