PDA

View Full Version : next sim , will it ever be made?

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 08:53 PM
pacific/japan. Im still waiting for this one, but no one seems to have interest in doing it.
Allied-p40, p39, buffalo, hellcat wildcat, p38, coursair, b17, b29,
Japanese-zero, babs, tony, nick, frank, oscar, betty, val, kate

These are just to name a few. Wouldnt you love to join a squadron in a attack on a carrier? Making it through the flack? Making a torpedo run? Being part of an anvill attack?
perhaps taking on the chinese/ avg. Taking on the flying tigers, swooping down on the hells angels? Perhaps doing the extreme and trying to get Yamamoto in his betty before running out of fuel. Intecepting b29s inbound to your home land. Using the nick with 2 cannons angled 45 degrees up to get thoose high flyers. Carrier landings et al

I think the time has come for some one to do this in a sim.
do it right. Im not going to by another bob sim.

what do you people think, does it sound good?

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 08:53 PM
pacific/japan. Im still waiting for this one, but no one seems to have interest in doing it.
Allied-p40, p39, buffalo, hellcat wildcat, p38, coursair, b17, b29,
Japanese-zero, babs, tony, nick, frank, oscar, betty, val, kate

These are just to name a few. Wouldnt you love to join a squadron in a attack on a carrier? Making it through the flack? Making a torpedo run? Being part of an anvill attack?
perhaps taking on the chinese/ avg. Taking on the flying tigers, swooping down on the hells angels? Perhaps doing the extreme and trying to get Yamamoto in his betty before running out of fuel. Intecepting b29s inbound to your home land. Using the nick with 2 cannons angled 45 degrees up to get thoose high flyers. Carrier landings et al

I think the time has come for some one to do this in a sim.
do it right. Im not going to by another bob sim.

what do you people think, does it sound good?

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 09:17 PM
We already have the Zeke, Frank, B-17, P-40 and P-39. P-38 is coming in the January addon.

http://www.mechmodels.com/images/klv_ubisig1a.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm a P-63 whiner too! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 09:34 PM
it would be nice.. a med sim would be nice too, a (good) BoB sim would be nice too, etc... etc...

One thing seems important to me in Olegs recent declarations:

"BoB will be a completely new sim, to which other combat zones and periods will be added through add-ons in the following years."

So, I guess IL2 was made on purpose, but its original aim was a one-plane sim. With that experience, Maddox's team now started developing a more ambitious sim, a sim that should include every piece of programming that might be needed to develop a credible sim for any WWII front...

I'd say, we jave to be patient, but the future looks quite promising to me http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif