PDA

View Full Version : Bought JD Unlimited but Unable to Login Server most of the time!! Service sub par :(

tchsee
04-03-2020, 10:27 AM
To Ubisoft Tech Support,
I'm JD fan. I have JD2019, I also bought the Unlimited version recently to show support, only to feel disappointed.
I cannot login to Ubisoft Unlimited server most of the time. Family fun time vanish.

When I login, it says "The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later".

Is it due to server maintenance? What time did you do server maintenance? How about your worldwide fans who don't live on USA timezone? You can't neglect world wide fans right?

Pleas look into this issue asap.
Been a week I'm able to login to your server.
I'm based in South East Asia, timezone GMT+8.
Can you cater some server for our GMT+8 time zone?

ThommY_DS_1983
04-04-2020, 11:19 PM
I have same issue

jrzy_juice
04-06-2020, 04:32 PM
hi, I am having the same trouble and i have tried EVERYTHING

ThommY_DS_1983
04-09-2020, 08:11 PM
It is frustrating from fun to dizaster... I hope ubosoft support is reading this, i want refounds and you can take your game back becouse is not working. I payed this game to work not to disconect evry song. All other games on all my systems at home work ps4, pc, other switch games but this not. Im just frustrated explaining my kid why he must stop at middle of evry song.

bombtrack_ratm
04-16-2020, 11:40 PM
This is a f***** joke. UBISOFT is terrible. I got JD2020 for my daughter and while unlimited worked yesterday, not today. Why pay for something that doesnít work. Iím pretty sure there are consumer protection acts that disallow this. I want a refund.

UbiKoality
04-29-2020, 01:31 AM
Hey everyone! I greatly apologize for the connectivity issues you've been having trouble with in Just Dance 2020. Please complete our connectivity guide (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Faqs/000051158/Troubleshooting-connectivity-issues-in-Just-Dance-------Nintendo-Switch-EN-GB-171019152018/) for JD 2020 in full! Doing so will ensure that your connection to the game's online services is optimized. If that guide does not make any improvements or you've already tried it, please reach out to our team at support.ubi.com. Thank you!

BellaNfree
05-19-2020, 02:14 AM
Iím beyond disappointed, now Iím just frustrated and irritated this has been going on for months now and every time itís the same thing from support... run connectivity problem if that doesnít work contact our support team! Can you guys just fix the damn problem with your servers!

Ubi-Viral
05-20-2020, 11:08 PM
I’m beyond disappointed, now I’m just frustrated and irritated this has been going on for months now and every time it’s the same thing from support... run connectivity problem if that doesn’t work contact our support team! Can you guys just fix the damn problem with your servers!

Apologies that this keeps happening to you. So we can investigate this further with you, can you if you have not done so already please create a support ticket. If you have done this please provide your case number.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

extracoconut
06-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Here...have my ticket number.

Atrocious...I have a wired connection but "unlimited" songs almost ALWAYS fail...with the usual "you have a connection problem". Everything else (other games, PS Store) all good...just connection to Ubisoft's Just Dance servers.

Ubi-Mullac
06-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Hey,

Thanks for sending your case number.

Are you able to try two troubleshooting steps.

Can you try restoring your PS4 Licenses: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

Also, I know you don't have any other issues with any other games, it may be an issue with your connection to ourselves: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Faqs/000051208/Troubleshooting-connectivity-issues-in-Just-Dance-2020-PS4